If you were wondering if UT could hang with UNC

scn

I watched about the first five minutes and went back to tying flies for some LA redfish. For whatever reason, the Vols didn't come ready to play tonight. I didn't expect them to win in Chapel Hill, but, it is a pretty awful effort from them.

PalsPal

YouTubeTV is awesome. I have it set to record all games.

Started watching about an hr and half after start. Watched the first 5 minutes, then started fast forwarding. Finally around the 9 min mark, it looked like we were making a comeback. Started watching from there. We just dug too deep of a hole, cutting it to 8 I think, but couldn't get the needed stops.

We haven't had a player the level of Knect since Bernard King. Lofton was a shooter, but he didn't have the ability to attack the rim like Dalton. Tied the record for most points in the Smith arena, and would've broken it had he not severely sprained his ankle on a drive in which he was fouled, but was unable to shoot the free throws.

Hope it's not too bad. We need to enjoy him this year.

7mm08

Where the hello is our 30 year old Vescovi??? He looks like crap, #2 is no more than a bench warmer with his fouls & shooting, and black goldilocks looks terrified to be out there since his knee surgery! If Keniect( spelling ) hadn't put on a show UNC would have won by 50!!

Latest posts