what if Heupel Never went 11-2....

Urban_Hunter

I actually didn't know anyone was unhappy with him?

Your offense is your qb unless you have a hiesman contending rb, and we have neither. Missouri and Florida were disappointments… beating a good Kentucky team, throttling South Carolina, playing Alabama close, beating a&m… not a bad season. Missouri was scary though, we play Georgia like that and they'll mercy rule us

PillsburyDoughboy

The games that matter are Florida, Georgia and the Crimson team….. Period
They need to be winning 2 out of the 3 yearly. I don't see that happening anytime soon. Which is sad.
2024 you get to add Oklahoma Sooners week 7 at Oklahoma . So I don't see next year being your year either.

7mm08

Ahhh Coach H just ain't going to shoot a 200 class buck this year , those are rare too just like making the playoffs…..,, of course everyone on this board kills trophy bucks every year…… or we might be like TN football, work hard at it but sometimes just don't get the breaks, just like college football.

7mm08

Willie Martinez has got to go. They can't expect to get any better on defense unless they can be coached well enough to play man-to-man. Playing so much zone kills them in run support.
The front 7 has been exceptional for the most part except for Mizzou and the 2nd half of Alabama.
Rodney Garner deserves a raise.
That RB for Mizzou plays like a guy with a chip on his shoulder and something to prove.

Latest posts