TN fans only, a What If?

bowhunterfanatic

I'll go Georgia as well. It was a virtual tie for me but I think we recruit against Ga a little more than Bama so it might help us a little more in recruiting circles. FWIW I think both games are a possibility this year depending on how much Milton has truly improved.

UCStandSitter

Girl Why Dont We Have Both GIF

deerfanatic

I've been thinking about this since the UGA won their natty. This is so tough. Any other time I'd say bama without pausing but knocking off Georgia right now is so enticing. I'm torn. I think I still go bama because I have to work around a lot of their fans and last year was glorious. Georgia fans I only have to read their smugness online. I can choose not to read but that chirping constantly is so hard to ignore lol. It's part of what makes college football so great. The ones I work are still crying about last years loss and blaming it completely on officials.

Spurhunter

alabama everyday and twice on Sunday. You eastsiders have to deal with Georgia's bandwagon fans. On the westside it's alabama's bandwagon fans. Although since alabama has started their decline to mediocrity, I see more and more Georgia license plates and less and less alabama. If Tennessee beats the Gumps this year I suspect west TN will be like it was in the 90's. You couldn't buy a "roll tide" with a crisp $100 bill.

PillsburyDoughboy

I've always said that grown drunk man barking in the face of rival fans like dogs while foaming from the mouth is one of the most obnoxious things in all of sports.
I think everyone knows by now the two fan bases I hate the most. But the most annoying thing I find in college football is the Chomp thing Florida does. And I really don't hate on Florida.

Bamamonts

alabama everyday and twice on Sunday. You eastsiders have to deal with Georgia's bandwagon fans. On the westside it's alabama's bandwagon fans. Although since alabama has started their decline to mediocrity, I see more and more Georgia license plates and less and less alabama. If Tennessee beats the Gumps this year I suspect west TN will be like it was in the 90's. You couldn't buy a "roll tide" with a crisp $100 bill.
I see several Georgia tags but still see a lot of Bama tags. I remember back in the 90's (before you could order stuff off the internet) the only place I could find Bama gear was at Fred's dollar store in munford. I would see several Bama tags back then but not like now. I remember after Bama started winning more I saw a lot more Bama gear. It was crazy. I remember thinking they're just fake fans. 😂
I'm not a Tennessee fan but I just wanted to comment on the Bama gear at Fred's. Fred's would have several different colleges swag.

Spurhunter

I see several Georgia tags but still see a lot of Bama tags. I remember back in the 90's (before you could order stuff off the internet) the only place I could find Bama gear was at Fred's dollar store in munford. I would see several Bama tags back then but not like now. I remember after Bama started winning more I saw a lot more Bama gear. It was crazy. I remember thinking they're just fake fans. 😂
I'm not a Tennessee fan but I just wanted to comment on the Bama gear at Fred's. Fred's would have several different colleges swag.
You're right! I live 3 miles from there. I miss that old Fred's. They had a lot of Tennessee, Alabama, Memphis, and occasionally some State or Ole Miss. I used to never see a Georgia license plate or bumper sticker. Shocker: I see a lot of them now. Definitely still outnumbered by the Alabama stuff though.

Latest posts