I think it is time

Hduke86

7B5BE350-3460-46BA-951F-457995112A57.png
you must be hitting a button wrong cause this is all I'm seeing

Crow Terminator

There are trolls on both sides. I feel like y'all try to bait him then jump on him like a pack of piranhas when blood is in the water. One thing I will give him, he can get y'all wound up by just reposting a article he has found. Is he excessive…… sometimes. But y'all (especially you spur) go extremely overboard with your responses, just trying to belittle him. And Carlos…… admins were right when you posted the poll on having him booted🤷🏼‍♂️
I'm glad I'm not the only one to see it that way. That's one of the reasons I don't post much in here. I enjoy a good game and the trash talk when it's in fun. I don't get that vibe from some here...some take this stuff way too serious and I'm just not that into it. I'd rather be fishing. That's something that actually defines me...not college kids on a team I never played for.

TNTreeman

I'm glad I'm not the only one to see it that way. That's one of the reasons I don't post much in here. I enjoy a good game and the trash talk when it's in fun. I don't get that vibe from some here...some take this stuff way too serious and I'm just not that into it. I'd rather be fishing. That's something that actually defines me...not college kids on a team I never played for.
I agree. Serious sports arguments that cause anger are silly. I do find it interesting that sports / team debates ruffles more feathers than the American hating Biden voters here. They spew their wokeism , libtard crap but then they talk about a gun or deer hunting and it's a total love fest. How do you buddy up to bidet voters that are ok with men sharing a restroom with the ladies in your life? Seems like we have our priorities skewed.

Last edited:

Spurhunter

I do find it interesting that sports / team debates ruffles more feathers than the American hating Biden voters here. They spew their wokeism , libtard crap but then they talk about a gun or deer hunting and it's a total love fest. How do you buddy up to bidet voters that are ok with men sharing a restroom with the ladies in your life? Seems like we have our priorities skewed.
Nothing ruffles my feathers more than anti America liberal leftist progressive scum sucking maggots. I stay out of the political forum for my health. The alabama trolls don't bother me that much. The fact that their lives are so empty that they come to a Tennessee forum to try and feel superior is quite refreshing.

TNTreeman

Nothing ruffles my feathers more than anti America liberal leftist progressive scum sucking maggots. I stay out of the political forum for my health. The alabama trolls don't bother me that much. The fact that their lives are so empty that they come to a Tennessee forum to try and feel superior is quite refreshing.
My point was we will ignore folks over sports and verbally hammer them but will play kissy face talking about deer and guns KNOWING they voted for bidet . If someone votes for that anti American trash we have no common ground, including guns, deer hunting, family, etc.

JBell

This forum is for TENNESSEE DEER HUNTERS. Which we are all deer hunters in tennessee. I was on TNDUCKS as well… not because I am a bama fan, because I am a duck hunter that resides in TN. Y'all try to act like we are out of place just because we were raised better or was born with more common sense. 😉

RobbyW

Well first I need to apologize because he sucked me into a couple replies and I am an Arkansas fan! My problem was he was intentionally trolling. I still have nightmares over the Clint Stoerner fumble that gifted TN the National Championship, so it wasn't the fact he was dogging iTN, but he was just trying to create drama and be a troll. I have now green-striped him and again sorry for letting him suck me in.

gasman

Well first I need to apologize because he sucked me into a couple replies and I am an Arkansas fan! My problem was he was intentionally trolling. I still have nightmares over the Clint Stoerner fumble that gifted TN the National Championship, so it wasn't the fact he was dogging iTN, but he was just trying to create drama and be a troll. I have now green-striped him and again sorry for letting him suck me in.
I can still see the headlines on the Sunday morning paper that next morning.

RUMBLE, STUMBLE, CRUMBLE

🍊🍊🍊

gasman

In case anyone forgot how it went down

RobbyW

Gifted? I seem to remember Tennessee had a couple other plays that season. Come to think of it, they went undefeated! 😁
Gifted in a big bow and pretty box. Both teams were undefeated. TN needed a win against Arkansas then KY then Vandy. This was the old cupcake KY team. A loss for TN and the NC is over, 1:47 left and Brandon Burlsworth (RIP) gets knocked back and trips Stoerner who puts the ball on the ground, all they had to do was run out the clock and it easily could have been Arkansas with the NC in 98. This was the biggest play for TN in 98. Kind of crazy that one play can make or break a season.

I remember the exact moment for 3 sporting events in my life. The Kirk Gibson HR when he could barely walk I was sitting in front of the tv in base housing in Blytheville Ark, Ky vs Duke and the stomp game I was in my grandmothers house in Bowling Green Ky, and that fumble I was in the Air Force stationed in Shreveport and had crawled off the couch onto the floor to be closer to the tv. 2 gave me chills and one made me almost cry

Latest posts