I think it is time

scn

One of the things that makes this forum fun is the good natured back and forth between the fans of different teams. You see that in most of the threads. But, when it becomes obvious that someone is just trolling rival fan bases in a ham handed way, the choice to ignore that person becomes pretty clear. Life is too short to deal with that shyt.

Over the years there have been a handful of folks that I decided that I wasn't interested in anything they posted. This will be a first for the sports forum.

One of the best ways to deal with trolls is to just ignore them until they go away........

JBell

I'm pretty sure you're the one SCN green striped spur…. So he probably can't see your response

Last edited:

Bamamonts

I'm not siding either way but there are a few on here that troll and name call. Most is just fun ribbing between fans of different teams. I enjoy friendly trash talk between people on here but Some on here will take things too far and make things personal. IMHO. It's a sports forum for all of TNDEER members to talk sports. I post on here more than I do on Bama boards because I like most of the talk on here and reading what other fan bases think.

Spurhunter

I'm not siding either way but there are a few on here that troll and name call. Most is just fun ribbing between fans of different teams. I enjoy friendly trash talk between people on here but Some on here will take things too far and make things personal. IMHO. It's a sports forum for all of TNDEER members to talk sports. I post on here more than I do on Bama boards because I like most of the talk on here and reading what other fan bases think.
I admit I take it too far where he is concerned but I can't stand a troll. I'll be better off ignoring him and not having to read the septic tank contents that he posts.

Gravey

I won't green stripe him because I like to scratch my head when reading his comments and then get a good laugh. I tried recently to reply to a few of his posts but it's no use because he can't see the forest for the trees so I'm done trying. I'm all Vol and have been for my almost 50 years on this earth but I call a spade a spade when it comes to the Vols.

Carlos

I posted a rant about the same troll recently and admin replied to my post, saying I was trying to, "Have a mean girl conversation."

Evidently they haven't seen the happenings for themselves yet.

They're green-striped from my page.
(I wonder is the admission can lookup and see how many other members have green-striped someone?)

That would be a great indicator of a potential problem.

JBell

There are trolls on both sides. I feel like y'all try to bait him then jump on him like a pack of piranhas when blood is in the water. One thing I will give him, he can get y'all wound up by just reposting a article he has found. Is he excessive…… sometimes. But y'all (especially you spur) go extremely overboard with your responses, just trying to belittle him. And Carlos…… admins were right when you posted the poll on having him booted🤷🏼‍♂️

Trey13

There are trolls on both sides. I feel like y'all try to bait him then jump on him like a pack of piranhas when blood is in the water. One thing I will give him, he can get y'all wound up by just reposting a article he has found. Is he excessive…… sometimes. But y'all (especially you spur) go extremely overboard with your responses, just trying to belittle him. And Carlos…… admins were right when you posted the poll on having him booted🤷🏼‍♂️
Bait him???? He is the one that posts ignorant post. He is truly a weirdo. I have zero sympathy for what anyone says to him. If he didn't like it he would stop or change his ways. No?

And @Spurhunter how many days has it been since Bammer beat ur Vols? 😂

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I just with you couldn't see he has responded at all. But that see ignored content is to tempting.
I have clicked on it a couple times with a few that I have blocked.
EVERY time I do, I am reminded they are asshats and I smile and move on.
Haven't clicked it in a few months now.
Life is good.

Latest posts