Guarantano

PillsburyDoughboy

wayne":2cnaw0e5 said:
Cade Mays is going to be denied a year of eligibility in a year where eligibility won't count.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Ur not wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THEdonkey0515

buckaroo":2e9hkc66 said:
I think he will eventually get in, what is the reason anyway? They are letting everyone else
I think that's the problem most people have there is never a real reason giving to why some get a green light to play right away and others dont.

It's like they just flip a coin.

Displaced_Vol

NCAA reveals process for eligibility waiver reviews

Attachments

• 9DF15364-11B6-4398-9E8F-82EE9947A520.jpeg
    9DF15364-11B6-4398-9E8F-82EE9947A520.jpeg
    45.8 KB · Views: 130

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
gobblegrunt":y2pvo79e said:
wayne":y2pvo79e said:
Cade Mayes initial transfer request denied. Appeals being filled. Maybe he shoulda been a qb, Idk.

Jeremy Banks back on the team.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
Cade Mays being denied is a joke. Had he transfered to bama or Ohio State it would have been granted in a heart beat. The NCAA is a joke. This denial is total BS based on other approvals. Heck, UGA just got two Qbs approved in a matter of days!! Very disappointing!
One QB was a grad transfer. Didn't need an appeal.
The other QB redshirted last year due to injury. It was still by no means a given that he would be approved for eligibility this year, but he technically already sat out one year, and there is precedence for this.

Cade doesn't really have a legitimate reason at surface level. He was a starter for a team and suddenly transferred to a rival within the same division. There may be more beneath the surface that is not known, but it is not exactly black and white. And his father's injury occurred during his recruitment and before he signed, so something seems awfully fishy with the lawsuit...

I agree that the NCAA appeals process for immediate eligibility is a joke. Look up the case of Luke Ford... and UGA tried their best to get the NCAA to grant him immediate eligibility...

Latest posts