Guarantano

wayne

Must be on the Will Greer strength and conditioning program. Finished the season around 200 lbs, now up to 230.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

PalsPal

Well, not to knock the young man, but his body wasn't the main area that needed improvement. Although this can't hurt. Looks like Pruitt found a supplier for the bama deer antler spray.

If we play this fall, it will be interesting to see who the qb is by game 3.

The team has potential with just average QB play.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

THEdonkey0515

Dude has had his problems true, I'm still a fan of his would love to see him go out with a real good year.

If they are ready to set JG by week 3 then coach Pruitt has more problems then QB play....that probably means his team came out slow and had to take Charlotte to the wire a year after Georgia State. And Oklahoma made them look silly.....

wayne

At 230, that sneak will work this year against Alabama.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

THEdonkey0515

He played behind the worst Oline In the SEC in his redshirt freshman year, and sophomore year. With little run game.

His JR year he broke his hand, and was playing behind two freshman tackles I know they was good 5* players still both tackles were true freshman.

I understand why people wanted him gone, But tell that to the coaching staff who still thought JG was the best man for the job last season playing him in all 13 games starting more then half of them. His gonna be week 1 starter this year as well will probaby start or play in every game.

So Pruitt don't know what his doing, or the two guys with playing time behind him are not as good as you think.

THEdonkey0515

cbhunter":2omm43g4 said:
All I will add to this is....let's revisit this thread after 3 games and get everyone's opinion.
It can only go 2 ways really JG playing well or why the heck did the coaching staff think this guy was still worth starting after a couple bad early games. Probaby a loss or 2

cbhunter

THEdonkey0515":2ls4no02 said:
cbhunter":2ls4no02 said:
All I will add to this is....let's revisit this thread after 3 games and get everyone's opinion.
It can only go 2 ways really JG playing well or why the heck did the coaching staff think this guy was still worth starting after a couple bad early games. Probaby a loss or 2

Actually it is wayyyyyy broader than that. Sustaining drives, converting on 3rd downs, red zone success, ending drives with points.....I could go on and on. We can win games and still suck in a lot of those stats due to qb play. I will say I HOPE he lights it up and has a record setting type year. The kid is all vol through and through and has put it all on the line year after year. I can't nor will I ever deny that about him.

PillsburyDoughboy

buckaroo":1hc8pi7t said:
PillsburyDoughboy":1hc8pi7t said:
Wheels coming off buckaroo????

So far JG is still on the team, your qb is leaving not ours, actually it looks we are finally getting wheels
He was 9-12 for 100'yards in 3 games with one TD. That does not make him our QB.

The one TD he did make if you look closely instead of celebrating with his team mates he looks up into the stands for what appears to the area where mom and pops are parked at for attention .

This is why I call his character into question . Now his loyalty.

He's no TUA .

Yanks can have him .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PillsburyDoughboy

Bryce Young is the top dual threat QB in the country . 5 star .

He will have Jones fighting for his job and on his toes all season long .

If this sounds like a problem or like the wheels are coming off ... you really need to have a come to Jesus moment with your own QB situation because I can assure you ... if you believe we have a problem at ALABAMA with that combination .. you might as well pack it up and call it quits with what you have to work with . Just sayin :)

buckaroo

Tennessee has a 5 star in Bailey coming this year along with 5 others, we will better qb play this time around which has been our weakness

buckaroo

PillsburyDoughboy":gpx6sdn7 said:

If this sounds like a problem or like the wheels are coming off ... you really need to have a come to Jesus moment with your own QB situation because I can assure you ... if you believe we have a problem at ALABAMA with that combination .. you might as well pack it up and call it quits with what you have to work with . Just sayin :)

You changed your tune? All we heard was how much better than Tua he was???

cbhunter

buckaroo":re94oo3o said:
PillsburyDoughboy":re94oo3o said:

For real

TreyB

buckaroo":1wz0fp8l said:
PillsburyDoughboy":1wz0fp8l said:

Yep!! Said it months ago but he is all caught up in his own world. Haha

Latest posts