J Guarantano

cbhunter

Is about to make his debut with Washington State. They have really pumped him up over the off season and think they got a helluva qb when he transferred. If y'all are bored, go see how long it takes to show his true colors 😂😂

cbhunter

Well I guess he was either injured/shook up or benched. His number look eerily familiar. Lol

Attachments

• B374565D-476B-44C8-A03B-0EB3FCB821C8.png
    B374565D-476B-44C8-A03B-0EB3FCB821C8.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 43

cbhunter

He must be improving. Didn't see any pick-6's in the box score. 😂
I actually watched the first quarter. You could tell he has had diff coaching. He was getting the ball out of his hand quickly and didn't hesitate to take off running 3-4 times. Most were very very short throws. When he went downfield, I noticed his same accuracy issues. All and all, he looked slightly better but of course the competition was wayyyy less

wayne

I actually watched the first quarter. You could tell he has had diff coaching. He was getting the ball out of his hand quickly and didn't hesitate to take off running 3-4 times. Most were very very short throws. When he went downfield, I noticed his same accuracy issues. All and all, he looked slightly better but of course the competition was wayyyy less
Except for the time he held the ball too long and took a safety. He was injured on the play.

Latest posts