Will Pruitt bench Guarantano?

PalsPal

Lol, sure.

I watched JG warmup and he was spot on on all throws. Something happens to him when the game begins and he has to think.

Give someone else a shot next week just to see. Some guys are better game players. What is there to lose. ;) :D ?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
They need to bench all of them and let some walk-ons play! At least they would appreciate getting to play and actually have some intensity!

cbhunter

JG isn't going to win you many games....ever!
In fact he hasn't. JG needs to be benched to help this team grow. Sure the other guys are freshman and are going to make mistakes but there ceiling has got to be higher than JG. He has not improved one but aince he became the starter 3 years ago.

Put a freshman in and let them grow. Maurer gets my vote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wayne

JG has been serviceable up to this point, but he left 2-3 touchdowns on the field yesterday. Time to go a different route. Maurer for me.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

cbhunter

Dully":1zg4ont9 said:
He's no qb,never was and never will be
amen to that but I fully expect to see him get the start AGAIN next week [emoji849]

Pruitt is making himself look like a complete idiot if he don't shake it up though

PalsPal

cbhunter":4wrenpjo said:
Pruitt is making himself look like a complete idiot if he don't shake it up though

Wonder if Phil and Pruitt had a talk after the press conference?

78c0cb3ef934fd3c3e00d6e1dd2b5768.jpg

At press conference!

3c77974f3d1cc0e72fcade882b6f63c9.jpg

PalsPal

The more I've thought about, we really don't have anything to lose if we try one of the other guys.

If he struggles through 2-3 series, it's not like we can't bring JG back in. At least then we'd know.

If I were one of the receivers, especially Calloway, I'd seriously look at the transfer portal if JG is the QB all year. He's wilting on the vine.

PillsburyDoughboy

PalsPal":3ov5wadh said:
cbhunter":3ov5wadh said:

Wonder if Phil and Pruitt had a talk after the press conference?

78c0cb3ef934fd3c3e00d6e1dd2b5768.jpg

At press conference!

3c77974f3d1cc0e72fcade882b6f63c9.jpg

Phil standing there thinking just a few more games and I'll be the head coach

wayne

PalsPal":3eyieuwb said:
The more I've thought about, we really don't have anything to lose if we try one of the other guys.

If he struggles through 2-3 series, it's not like we can't bring JG back in. At least then we'd know.

If I were one of the receivers, especially Calloway, I'd seriously look at the transfer portal if JG is the QB all year. He's wilting on the vine.
Since Calloway is a senior, he'll probably transfer to the NFL.

TreyB

wayne":ojlczxzd said:
PalsPal":ojlczxzd said:

Since Calloway is a senior, he'll probably transfer to the NFL.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

cbhunter

TreyB":2bedmq1c said:
https://www.volnation.com/forum/threads/pruitt-not-benching-jg-says-he%E2%80%99s-the-best-qb-on-the-roster.308209/
hope that's coach speak and not true but I never thought he would bench him anyways.

I recall last year before the season started Pruitt said something like "JG is the starting qb for this team and I don't want my qb to have to look over his shoulder and be worried"

Latest posts