Jeremy Pruitt type stuff.

THEdonkey0515

Having back to back losing seasons while under investigation, bad time for the Florida man. Looks like the NCAA is gonna dive into that whole Jasen Rashanda fiasco.

"A contract showed that the Gator Collective had promised Rashada up to $13.8 million, with $500,000 up front and six-figure payments every month as long as he remained with the school. The deal, which would have paid Rashada more than most NFL rookies make, required the player to fulfill only some minor obligations, such as autograph signings and social media posts."

"ESPN reported Friday that Florida is under NCAA investigation due to its recruitment of Rashada, which saw the teenager decommit from the program after an NIL collective allegedly reneged on an eight-figure agreement in exchange for his commitment."

Remember when teams like Florida made fun of the vols for giving Nico 8 million?

PillsburyDoughboy

Florida is the definition of dumpster fire at the moment. And I know exactly what dumpster fire looks like. GBO
Wait till Harbaugh and company gets hit with vols type NCAA violations and they put a asterisk by the Natty. Harbaugh knows it's coming because he is trying to squirm his Michigan contract to exclude him from ANY NCAA sactions Michican might agree too and still get paid. He knows it's coming.

TNTreeman

Wait till Harbaugh and company gets hit with vols type NCAA violations and they put a asterisk by the Natty. Harbaugh knows it's coming because he is trying to squirm his Michigan contract to exclude him from ANY NCAA sactions Michican might agree too and still get paid. He knows it's coming.
You and lil nick need to be worrying about that transfer portal Instead of who spanked you. Big Al and the ghost of the bear are looking for new places too. See u at the fifty . Roll Tears Roll!!!

bigquacks

Always trying to get a dig in on the Vols. Just remember where Pruitt learned all his tricks. Be interesting when the SEC offices stop protecting bama. Hey, what did you think of the basketball game today? Never mind, I bet you're a Kentucky basketball fan.

chris1976

Wait till Harbaugh and company gets hit with vols type NCAA violations and they put an asterisk by the Natty. Harbaugh knows it's coming because he is trying to squirm his Michigan contract to exclude him from ANY NCAA sactions Michican might agree too and still get paid. He knows it's coming.
Your program is falling apart 😂😂😂

PillsburyDoughboy

Always trying to get a dig in on the Vols. Just remember where Pruitt learned all his tricks. Be interesting when the SEC offices stop protecting bama. Hey, what did you think of the basketball game today? Never mind, I bet you're a Kentucky basketball fan.
What is Basketball for $1000 Alex? :)

Boy Josh at SEC Shorts sure nailed you vol boys in his lastest SEC Report card. As soon as football season is over yall go straight to hoops :)

Spurhunter

As soon as football season is over yall go straight to hoops
That's what sports fans all over the country do dipshit. Spoiler alert: After basketball season we will start following baseball and softball. I get that you are confused by that (not as confused as you are by 3rd grade grammar) because "your" school has been a one trick pony for decades and now it is a no trick pony.

wayne

What is Basketball for $1000 Alex? :)

Boy Josh at SEC Shorts sure nailed you vol boys in his lastest SEC Report card. As soon as football season is over yall go straight to hoops :)
We totally understand.
1000015000.jpg

Bamamonts

I follow Bama in several sports. This years basketball team isn't as good as last year. I saw that blowout coming. I'm hoping they can improve as the season goes.
I'm looking forward to both baseball and softball. I really enjoy following both.
It'll be interesting to see how the new baseball coach does in his first year.

Latest posts