Fort Campbell 2017

Blackberrygirl

Roost1, you have been tremendously helpful to me. I am thankful for the way you helped me along. I may ask stupid questions but you answered me. Your input as been and continues to be valuable to me. How long till we are back at it?

JDP

LIL JOKER said:
67 days until call in time. 69 days until first shot is fired[/quote

Joker, if they do like spring turkey season, it's no longer 2 days prior, it's the night before at 8:00 to sign into an area.

tree_ghost

Well it looks like I'll be working in Clarksville in September and October… Which means I'll be hunting the Fort for the first time ever! I guess I better start really paying attention to this thread [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lightsareout

Roost 1":3fjd0yp1 said:
Some guys are gonna try to have a little get together before season if some of y'all are interested. More details will be posted as plans are finalized.

I'm interested

RobbyW

984abb2feeb28bb5442b0902c89c16eb.jpg

Anyone know of this is true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turk870

lightsareout":3f0d2wie said:
Is there a Google Earth overlay which has the area boundaries? Similar to what the TWRA has published for the WMAs?
Not sure but if you get a map of the hunting areas( there use to be one on the MWR website not sure about this year).Then pull up google earth you can pretty much see were the areas are due to most are seperated by roads and fire breaks.

medwc

Yeah, things are getting easier and easier!!!

Fort Campbell Fish and Wildlife
3 hrs ·
IMPORTANT UPDATE:
ALL individuals that do not possess a valid identification card issued by the Department of Defense will be subject to an ANNUAL criminal background check. This check must be completed prior to account validation by Fort Campbell Fish & Wildlife. Additionally, all individuals wishing to hunt with firearms will be required to update their weapons registration ANNUALLY.
Background checks and weapons registration must be completed at Gate 4 or 7 (Visitor Centers) prior to coming to Bldg. 6645 for account validation.
Individuals that do not possess a valid identification card issued by the Department of Defense that have previously had their account validated by Fort Campbell Fish & Wildlife will have a hold placed on their account in subsequent days that will prevent use of iSportsman for any activity. This hold will not be lifted once proof of background check is brought to Bldg. 6645.
Individuals that are not subject to this process are as follows: individuals with a valid Common Access Card (CAC), Military Dependents with valid Military ID, and Retired Military with valid Military ID. All other individuals are required to complete the above process.

Soon enough you'll have to get a microchip in your neck before you can be validated. ha ha ha...

BULL MOOSE

medwc":x1zub7nw said:
Yeah, things are getting easier and easier!!!

Fort Campbell Fish and Wildlife
3 hrs ·
IMPORTANT UPDATE:
ALL individuals that do not possess a valid identification card issued by the Department of Defense will be subject to an ANNUAL criminal background check. This check must be completed prior to account validation by Fort Campbell Fish & Wildlife. Additionally, all individuals wishing to hunt with firearms will be required to update their weapons registration ANNUALLY.
Background checks and weapons registration must be completed at Gate 4 or 7 (Visitor Centers) prior to coming to Bldg. 6645 for account validation.
Individuals that do not possess a valid identification card issued by the Department of Defense that have previously had their account validated by Fort Campbell Fish & Wildlife will have a hold placed on their account in subsequent days that will prevent use of iSportsman for any activity. This hold will not be lifted once proof of background check is brought to Bldg. 6645.
Individuals that are not subject to this process are as follows: individuals with a valid Common Access Card (CAC), Military Dependents with valid Military ID, and Retired Military with valid Military ID. All other individuals are required to complete the above process.

Soon enough you'll have to get a microchip in your neck before you can be validated. ha ha ha...

This just became difficult. They don't even look at your guns, so I don't understand why you even need to register a ml or slug gun. As a civilian, It is a pain in the rear to maybe hunt a couple days a year and you still can't even draw a good area.

Latest posts