Coffee, Dip, and Nerves = Uh Oh

themanpcl

This is the 2nd time this season I've had to come down the tree right at legal light and have an explosion. I've even took Pepto this morning but there was no stopping it.

It's funny but also disruptive. Anyone else have this "issue".

Excitement gut bomb
My brother has a remedy for that...he drops a deuce at the truck before he goes in...haaaaa

DoubleRidge

Why is it that as we get older, poop stories get more common?

Anyway, another story if UT Grad doesn't mind.

Another friend in that same circle years ago hunted with a guy that always got nervous before a hunt, and combined with the huge amounts of coffee he consumed each morning, made for some explosively good hunting trips.

During a trip on bitterly cold morning the nervous one got out of the truck and disappeared down the trail to tend to his business. Good to go after that. They gathered their gear and marched off to hunt.

The other guy was sitting in his tree stand that morning and the wafting aroma of something foul was getting his attention. He finally looked on the bottoms of his boots, and embedded in those deep lug soles was evidence of the nervous guys morning constitution. And….. since he'd climbed into his coveralls after getting to his stand, it was streaked ALL inside the legs of them too.

Seems the nervous friend had done his business right on the trail they took into the woods.

I heard something about the nervous guys penance being that he paid for new boots and coveralls for the other fella at the risk of being beaten to death. I'm not 100 percent sure about that part though.
Dude I'm in the deer blind trying to be quiet but laughing so hard i got tears in my eyes.
I lost it at "wafting aroma of something foul"!!

Then I'm cracking up at the Indian name "the nervous one"....or you could go with "craps allot"

Y'all guys crack me up!

volboy

About 35 or 40 years ago the "pain" hit my uncle
While doing his business this onewalked by. He reached for gun, shot it and finished business.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231114_131558_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231114_131558_Gallery.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 62

Latest posts