Coffee, Dip, and Nerves = Uh Oh

DMD

According to a...ahem...friend...it is possible to drop a deuce in a trash bag while 25 feet up in your stand and not have to climb down. Just don't hang it in the tree next to you and forget to take the bag down when you climb down.🤷‍♂️

mike243

When your on 1500mg of metformin and over 60 never trust a fart, anytime somebody mentions this subject I always get a big smile remembering showmehorns post, he has posted it several times over the years and needs to be made a sticky for all time, I had layed my rifle down next to the tree while I leaned out to pee out of my stand, short pecker and didn't want to pee on my self 🤣 something said look behind you I turned my head and there was a 7pt, not sure if it was laughing or what, I spun he spun and ran off the side of the ridge, he messed up and came back 75y to cross over and I 243ed him.

UTGrad

To heck with it. I've had enough. I'm going in the morning. Taking it to the next level.

IMG_8673.jpeg

Snake

Back in college I went through a few years of it. A friend made fun of me for it for years, and then one day called me out of the blue to apologize.

Seems it hit him later in life, and he crapped all over his tree steps, bow, and gear laying on the ground attached to his pull rope. It hit him so hard that he had to lean out against his safety belt and let fly right after climbing into his tree.

He said he'll never make fun of anybody again after climbing down into that mess.
I remember once it hit me after I had climbed the tree in my climber . Started to head down but knew I couldn't make it so held on to my safety harness , bent over my stand and let it fly. Only time I can remember it hit in the stand. It's not fun believe me .

killingtime 41

If you REALLY want to test your skills, try shatting in a gatorade bottle while 30 ft up a tree in an old fox squirrel climbing treestand! THAT my friends takes skill and a really good aim!
I call that the Houdini. Walk up on a man with his pants down 30 feet up squatted over a Gatorade bottle what a site. You'd have to just about have your brown eye touching the Gatorade bottle to even have a chance to get it all in there. Hats off to you my friend.

ScLowCountry

Every time I pull up to the parking spot, or as soon as I get to the top of the tree.

Honestly most of the time on the way there I know I'm going to have to go in about 30 to 45 minutes. This is usually when I'm seated in the tree. And there's nothing you can do about it earlier. You just know that 45 minutes you are going to have to go

Latest posts