Oh, for crying out loud!!

Omega

I have no worries or fear of Covid. At this point, it is less lethal than the flu. In fact, symptoms are now much milder than the flu.
Something tells me that the overall mortality rate of the China Flu will be much smaller than they made it out to be. They have suspiciously not reported the yearly death rate for a few years now.

BSK

Something tells me that the overall mortality rate of the China Flu will be much smaller than they made it out to be. They have suspiciously not reported the yearly death rate for a few years now.
Because there are almost no deaths caused by Covid anymore. People still die with Covid, but not from Covid. Everyone that was highly susceptible to the disease died the first round through, when the virus was most lethal. It is the natural progression of every infectious disease to become more contagious over time but less lethal.

Omega

Because there are almost no deaths caused by Covid anymore. People still die with Covid, but not from Covid. Everyone that was highly susceptible to the disease died the first round through, when the virus was most lethal. It is the natural progression of every infectious disease to become more contagious over time but less lethal.
So where are the stats from 19' on??

BSK

Guess my question would be how did COVID make the jump from people to deer in the first place. It's not like we are face to face with them in the wild.
Covid is primarily an airborne pathogen, and plenty of suburban deer exist that will let you walk right up to them. I encounter them while running on the Greenways in Nashville all the time. I get within touching distance of deer probably 3-4 times per month.

BSK

So where are the stats from 19' on??
You can't get any honest stats from the countries owned by Big Pharma (USA, UK, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand). You have to go to other countries to get good stats. Israel, Italy, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, Iceland, the Scandanavian countries, etc. And you will find the data is VERY different from these countries than from the Big Pharma countries.

Honestly, I would believe absolutely no data that comes out of the Big Pharma countries.

Blockhouse

I never once saw a deer with a mask - although, in the middle of nowhere east tn I kept passing these two young guys walking down the highway with masks on - literally in the middle of nowhere

peytoncreekhunter

You can't get any honest stats from the countries owned by Big Pharma (USA, UK, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand). You have to go to other countries to get good stats. Israel, Italy, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, Iceland, the Scandanavian countries, etc. And you will find the data is VERY different from these countries than from the Big Pharma countries.

Honestly, I would believe absolutely no data that comes out of the Big Pharma countries.

I saw on the news where big pharma had come out with new covid shots.

Not for me.....

BSK

I saw on the news where big pharma had come out with new covid shots.

Not for me.....
Although I'm actually testing one of the new shots right now (clinical study), the more I learn about how mRNA vaccines work, the more I believe they should be banned until more is understood about the risks associated with them. I'm by no means "anti-vax." Vaccines have saved the world. The original vaccines, that use inert sections of viruses, work great and have so for well over 100 years. However, mRNA vaccines are highly questionable.

buggyla

I don't believe Covid 19 is still out there and how does it jump from human to deer? It might just be a similar disease

Latest posts