Coffee, Dip, and Nerves = Uh Oh

Lost Lake

Back in college I went through a few years of it. A friend made fun of me for it for years, and then one day called me out of the blue to apologize.

Seems it hit him later in life, and he crapped all over his tree steps, bow, and gear laying on the ground attached to his pull rope. It hit him so hard that he had to lean out against his safety belt and let fly right after climbing into his tree.

He said he'll never make fun of anybody again after climbing down into that mess.

UTGrad

(Over 50)

Rule #1 - Never leave the house without droppin a morning deuce

Rule #2 - Eeeeease into farts before 0900, all of them. One air fart doesn't guarantee the remaining farts are safe.

Good talk guys….💩

I'm afraid those air farts just moves everything closer to the conclusion of rushing down the tree.

Gravey

Back in college I went through a few years of it. A friend made fun of me for it for years, and then one day called me out of the blue to apologize.

Seems it hit him later in life, and he crapped all over his tree steps, bow, and gear laying on the ground attached to his pull rope. It hit him so hard that he had to lean out against his safety belt and let fly right after climbing into his tree.

He said he'll never make fun of anybody again after climbing down into that mess.
If you're not referring to @showmehorns he has someone out there with the same life experience. 😂

Lost Lake

Why is it that as we get older, poop stories get more common?

Anyway, another story if UT Grad doesn't mind.

Another friend in that same circle years ago hunted with a guy that always got nervous before a hunt, and combined with the huge amounts of coffee he consumed each morning, made for some explosively good hunting trips.

During a trip one bitterly cold morning the nervous one got out of the truck and disappeared down the trail to tend to his business. Good to go after that. They gathered their gear and marched off to hunt.

The other guy was sitting in his tree stand that morning and the wafting aroma of something foul was getting his attention. He finally looked on the bottoms of his boots, and embedded in those deep lug soles was evidence of the nervous guys morning constitution. And….. since he'd climbed into his coveralls after getting to his stand, it was streaked ALL inside the legs of them too.

Seems the nervous friend had done his business right on the trail they took into the woods.

I heard something about the nervous guys penance being that he paid for new boots and coveralls for the other fella at the risk of being beaten to death. I'm not 100 percent sure about that part though.

Last edited: