Cell cameras

Realtree56

Believe it or not I really like the muddy manifest 2.0… I've got 3 of them now, simple setup, the app works well, and the pictures aren't bad… you can catch em on sale sometimes for $80.

wobblegobble

9B4AF9E2-EC53-4B65-871D-633C19F26A25.png

Newt

Tactacam!!! I have 3 different models multiple cameras of each ( gen 1,X, X pro) all are excellent cameras. Spy points suck imo. Browning makes a solid camera I have two of there cell cams zero complaints with them I just chose Tactacam over browning because I can deploy more cameras on my budget with excellent results.

wobblegobble

I'll have to dig them out. All I know is they are Spypoints that I did all the firmware updates on, used the correct cards, dealt with Spypoint tech support on, and they still don't work.
send a pic of them, I Guarantee I can get them going...A lot of times the cams don't like certain cards . I'm talking one card will work in one cam but not another

Dodge Man

I have 8 spypoints and love them! you must read and comprehend and everything is smooth!
I have 8 myself and really like them. I have ordered 2 more and going to put them out this week. I have only had 1 issue with a camera and there support people sent me a new replacement camera over night and I put my bad camera in the box and returned it.

TIGGREM2

I got a total of 7 spypoint cameras. Two actually still work ! 5 sitting in a pile in my garage not working ! Two of those five were a xmas gift last yr actually thanksgiving weekend and stopped working by the end of december !!! Needs to say im highly disappointed with them and looking to switch brands !! Hate it cause i really liked them but ……..

Ahuntin1

All of my spypoints died after a little time. I bought 5 ridgetecs last year after a ton of research. They are great and I couldn't be happier. I made a spreadsheet to calculate the cost to use them and they blow spypoint away after a short amount of time. The subscription cost is where spypoint screws you.

Latest posts