Black dawgs!!

THE ONE

After the hunt today me and blue5 spent sometime talking about these yotes! It took a year after seeing the first one to put him on the ground! I wasn't able to be on the hunt but if i remember correctly it was blue,redblood,and turkeyburd! Since that day a couple of years ago i have had the privilege to be on 5 black kills! And blue and blood has had that many or more!

This was a hunt i shared with markII and turkeyburd, In the same field were it all started where redblood killed the first one! Got sit down at first light with the camera rolling, 2 min into it he was down, came into a verminator tweety
100_0853-2-1.jpg

This was a solo hunt i went on one afternoon last year got sit down and at the 5 min mark i had 4 come in everyone of them was black! came into a yotehntr custom open reed
DSCN0296-1.jpg

This was a hunt i shared with blue5 and redblood, It was a crazy morning first stand we had three come in in the first 20 sec and could not get any of them killed! Next stand we jumped a fox and missed him once to the field there was already a couple out there so we left! Final stand after about 3 min blue5 smoked this pretty black! Came into a tony tebbe open reed
IMG_0245.jpg

These was kill by a farmer were i killed my black at there was 5 more black ones with these two when he killed them
IMG_0080.jpg

And this was this mornings kill me and blue5 took only a couple mins, he and a female came into to a tony tebbe open reed
275247216_photobucket_43180_.jpg

MRUTVOL

For whatever reason the genetics for the black ones seems to be very prevelant in the area you are hunting in. You are sitting on a gold mine as for getting$$$ out of coyotes. The Black ones will fetch anywhere from a $100 and up with $150 being about the average price. That is for just the hide. There are wildgame collectors who pay big money for quality mounted black yotes or any with rare color phases. Seen them bring over a thousand $$$.

redblood

here is a couple more for the list. the first i killed in chapel hill with blue and burd and it came hard to tweety. it was a female. we know this black was on the farm. the second i killed in Rover with blue and it came fast the v2 verminator. it was a male. we killed a yote the hunt before on this farm and had no idea this one was there.

blackyote.jpg

blackdog2.jpg

THE ONE

Redblood according to turkeyburd that black i called in for markII i was on the same tree as brent and mark was on the same tree from you! Pretty cool stuff, burd said everything was exactly the same just with different shooters!

TurkeyBurd

That is true and those dogs died maybe 10 yards from each other.

Johnny we made that our first sit this AM...nothing.

Need to try Cook's, Randall's and Strasser's.

THE ONE said:
Redblood according to turkeyburd that black i called in for markII i was on the same tree as brent and mark was on the same tree from you! Pretty cool stuff, burd said everything was exactly the same just with different shooters!

Latest posts