ALABAMA v vols

chris1976

Re: ALABAMA v vols

buckaroo":dktutnj7 said:
I didn't see it that way, good grief, about as stupid as Pruitts mask tug, we got screwed, for the first time in a while Im looking forward to redemption in Neyland, its coming
You can say that again [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rem270

buckaroo":2qepsfb0 said:
I didn't see it that way, good grief, about as stupid as Pruitts mask tug, we got screwed, for the first time in a while Im looking forward to redemption in Neyland, its coming
Redemption as in beating Bama? That was y'all's best chance in many years and probably the only chance in many more years. Y'all screwed yourselves with the QB y'all had to play and the typical play calling and bonehead mistakes. On top of stupid penalties with the worst one the guy using the QB to help himself up.

TDW05

2-Step Enabled

PillsburyDoughboy":321n21ru said:
PalsPal":321n21ru said:
rem270":321n21ru said:
Haven't read through these comments but reading on FB waiting for it to get light out has been comical. Whatever happened to adapting and overcoming the refs if you think they're doing bad? Always the same excuses lol.

:rotf:

Glad the yankee announcers saw it firsthand and tried to expose it.

This happened on a failed 3rd down to keep a drive alive. What's your call :pop: ;) :D ?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1185760447443566592

Ur telling me a vol player can't stand up on his own without two hands assisting him up ?

Maybe we need to be addressing the strength and conditioning coach ? :)

Really? How many QB,RB, and WR's have had that happen and never once had a flag throw? TN player gave a little push off a bama QB and gives bama 15 yards and a fresh start? I mean goodness gracious, thought y'all were known for being a physical team? Get neutral refs and it's a different ball game. They knew if those calls weren't made it would be another upset.

cbhunter

I, for one, agreed with the penalty on Taylor. He should have got up long before he did. The push wasn't all that bad but the qb should get an Oscar for flopping to make it look worse.

With that being said, officiated was bad, REALLY bad

PalsPal

rem270":1wv43imw said:
Redemption as in beating Bama? That was y'all's best chance in many years and probably the only chance in many more years. Y'all screwed yourselves with the QB y'all had to play and the typical play calling and bonehead mistakes. On top of stupid penalties with the worst one the guy using the QB to help himself up.

;) Priceless. You did not disappoint.

What about the refs stopping the play to "reset the clock" when we quickly lined up in the wildcat at the goalline or the holding call on the TD (which they didn't even signal TD) that replay clearly could not find :pop: ;) ?

We had a glimmer of hope, and everyone knew it, but those calls sealed it.

Hey, at least the Bama fans saw us pushing them around some and were uneasy into the 4th quarter. Be curious how the cigar smoking in the stadium gets treated by the SEC office :D !

TDW05

2-Step Enabled

rem270":nojq4m5a said:
buckaroo":nojq4m5a said:

Wanna make a bet? I bet you TN beats bama in the next 2 years. If not next year, then it will definitely be the next. Score showed a loss but we won that game no doubt. Thompson sucks, he cost TN the Georgia game last year. TN needs a better secondary and they're good to go!

rem270

TDW05":1hoeodo7 said:
rem270":1hoeodo7 said:
buckaroo":1hoeodo7 said:

Wanna make a bet? I bet you TN beats bama in the next 2 years. If not next year, then it will definitely be the next. Score showed a loss but we won that game no doubt. Thompson sucks, he cost TN the Georgia game last year. TN needs a better secondary and they're good to go!

I'll take that bet! I'll let you call the bet too! I'm neither a Tn or Bama fan but I like good trash talk and a good bet lol.

PillsburyDoughboy

TDW05":1xqf09ju said:
rem270":1xqf09ju said:
buckaroo":1xqf09ju said:

Brick by brick huh ?

buckaroo

rem270":cxez0jrl said:
buckaroo":cxez0jrl said:

Yeah its called getting better, the game was closer than the score.

rem270

PalsPal":3kgn6u4w said:
rem270":3kgn6u4w said:

;) Priceless. You did not disappoint.

What about the refs stopping the play to "reset the clock" when we quickly lined up in the wildcat at the goalline or the holding call on the TD (which they didn't even signal TD) that replay clearly could not find :pop: ;) ?

We had a glimmer of hope, and everyone knew it, but those calls sealed it.

Hey, at least the Bama fans saw us pushing them around some and were uneasy into the 4th quarter. Be curious how the cigar smoking in the stadium gets treated by the SEC office :D !

I'm not at all going to take anything away from Tn. They played decent while Bama played crappy. But they had more times to score and didn't because of stupid stuff on their end. Score the points and overcome the refs if you don't think they're calling the game right and any team will win ballgames.

TeamMainStreet

Refs were not going to let TN upset Bama last night. That was the most blatant display of biased officiating for Bama that I have ever seen. Just a few that stood out to me were the mystery stoppage in play when TN lined up in wildcat on the goal line. Reset the clock? Please. Also liked the play where one one second came off the clock during a play when clearly there was more like 4 or 5. There was a lot more. Those were just my favorites.

Nice lightshow guys. ESPN did a good job with the broadcast making sure it was on full display. Im also glad they made sure we were all up to date on how Tua was. Oh and what his mom and dad were doing. And his little trip to the hospital in the ambulance. Just heard this morning that Maurer is still alive and doing well. Lol. Im sure the ESPN crew also enjoyed their victory cigars on the sideline. Did they make sure to give the refs one after the game?

Couldnt have #1 getting upset by TN with a #1 and #2 matchup coming up next week with Bama and LSU. I hope Joe Burrow and Ed cookiemonster Orgeron runs Bama out of the stadium. Yaw yaw.

bloodtrailing

TeamMainStreet":3osha6n3 said:
Refs were not going to let TN upset Bama last night. That was the most blatant display of biased officiating for Bama that I have ever seen. Just a few that stood out to me were the mystery stoppage in play when TN lined up in wildcat on the goal line. Reset the clock? Please. Also liked the play where one one second came off the clock during a play when clearly there was more like 4 or 5. There was a lot more. Those were just my favorites.

Nice lightshow guys. ESPN did a good job with the broadcast making sure it was on full display. Im also glad they made sure we were all up to date on how Tua was. Oh and what his mom and dad were doing. And his little trip to the hospital in the ambulance. Just heard this morning that Maurer is still alive and doing well. Lol. Im sure the ESPN crew also enjoyed their victory cigars on the sideline. Did they make sure to give the refs one after the game?

Couldnt have #1 getting upset by TN with a #1 and #2 matchup coming up next week with Bama and LSU. I hope Joe Burrow and Ed cookiemonster Orgeron runs Bama out of the stadium. Yaw yaw.

The hurt is strong after 13 straight.

bloodtrailing

TDW05":2yn2pvx6 said:
rem270":2yn2pvx6 said:
buckaroo":2yn2pvx6 said:

Ah the moral victory. Sad state when TN fans considers staying within reach of Bama as good as winning.

TeamMainStreet

bloodtrailing":akwc1uy2 said:
TeamMainStreet":akwc1uy2 said:

The hurt is strong after 13 straight.

It is and has been for all 13 of them. I hope its as strong for you when Saban is gone and Bama is nothing again. :D

TDW05

2-Step Enabled

TN is gonna be the better team real soon. They were last night by a long shot and deserved the win, but sadly the refs were as crooked as I've ever seen.

bloodtrailing

gobblegrunt":2bwxz41f said:
rem270":2bwxz41f said:
Haven't read through these comments but reading on FB waiting for it to get light out has been comical. Whatever happened to adapting and overcoming the refs if you think they're doing bad? Always the same excuses lol.

Oh yeah always the same excuses blah blah blah. If you didn't see the bad calls last night then I don't know what to tell you. Each one of them was in key situations of the game. You can't deny it.

A lot of penalties on both teams. I guess the others were. 100% correct.

Latest posts