Alabama v Ole Miss

Bamamonts

We went to the game over the weekend. We was in the sun all day and it was hot. We still had a great time. The first half looked roughy but they played better in the second half. It was fun to see them get the win after the way they have been playing. There was several Ole Miss fans that sit close to us and they were rowdy. They were fired up for the game. It was fun going back and forth with them (All friendly).
Roll Tide!
IMG_8757.jpeg

Bamamonts

I know you see stuff in person that you miss on TV, so is Milroe going to be QB1 the remainder of the year in your opinion?
From the stands it look like he didn't see the receivers good. He either didn't see them coming open or he's not going through his progression. The int he threw looked bad.
He seems to be a gamer and sparks the offense. He also has a good deep ball and toughness that I think the team responds to. He looked to play a lot better in the second half. The whole team did.
I saw Ty come in and get the 2pt conversion. He shows a lot of toughness as well.
I do think he's probably the man going forward.

PalsPal

He seems to be a gamer and sparks the offense. He also has a good deep ball and toughness that I think the team responds to.

Sometimes that's the determining factor. The coaches just have to coach around the weaknesses.

It appears that Heupel has thrown out part of the play book for Milton, and the OLine deficiencies.