ALABAMA v vols

wayne

Re: ALABAMA v vols

I'm suprised the refs didn't throw a flag on Pruitt for facemask.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

PillsburyDoughboy

wayne":36bfod1l said:

940b10a6f01c5d4d488cb652594db501.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PillsburyDoughboy

wayne":10wht36f said:

It will be interesting to see what Pruitt has to say in his presser about that LOL

PillsburyDoughboy

So TUA is out for two weeks with yet another ankle injury .

Saw this one coming no matter how hard ALABAMA tried to protect him .

Let's hope Jones can get up to speed and TUA younger brother can get warmed up in the bull pen

TDW05

2-Step Enabled

Still like your chances at the west? Like I said before NC ain't happening this year and LSU gonna beat down bama.

PillsburyDoughboy

TDW05":3fpqjlal said:
Still like your chances at the west? Like I said before NC ain't happening this year and LSU gonna beat down bama.

They are just going to have to refocus , get more disciplined and buy into the philosophy that Saban lays down that they need to do more at every position . Lots of young players on this team in comparison to years past.

Mack Jones seems capable enough . He's got a lot of talent to throw to and a heck of a arm . He threw a couple of bombs out there that landed square . Once he gets more comfortable in the pocket he will be fine .

Crow Terminator

I just got back from Tuscaloosa and was there for the game. Have not got to watch any of it via highlites or TV. I don't know how it looked on TV but in person, it sucked. Marred by penalties...both teams. The most common phrase over the loud speakers was "there's a flag on the field". Refs were busy throwing those bad boys. I know you guys like to say Bama has the refs in their pocket but you can't convince me of that, because they had their share of penalties and gave the Vols a lot of 1st downs because of them. If they would have had a decent QB, that game would have went a lot different. There were some passes that JG made that made everybody just scratch their heads...almost like he wasn't even trying to make catchable throws.

Anyways....with Tua out, Bama is done. The Bama defense can't make stops. Their only hope was to put up a lot of points on offense and now with Jones as QB, it is shot. No matter how great Juedy, Ruggs, Smith, and Waddel are, they can't do anything if the QB sucks. He under and over threw them in nearly every attempt he made. Thus the only thing they knew to do at that point was run Najee Harris. The big play of the game was the fumble return. Stadium went wild. It was my first night game. The ambiance was awesome. The new LED lights and effects gave me a massive migraine...and post game traffic was horrible, and having a migraine driving home for 5 hours sucked too. It was atill a great experience. Glad to see Bama come away with the win. If Tua is out a while, I look for at least 2 losses to come. I was figuring they would lose to LSU even with a healthy Tua. Now, I figure they will lose to LSU and Auburn.

gobblegrunt

Crow Terminator":3qjim86k said:
I just got back from Tuscaloosa and was there for the game. Have not got to watch any of it via highlites or TV. I don't know how it looked on TV but in person, it sucked. Marred by penalties...both teams. The most common phrase over the loud speakers was "there's a flag on the field". Refs were busy throwing those bad boys. I know you guys like to say Bama has the refs in their pocket but you can't convince me of that, because they had their share of penalties and gave the Vols a lot of 1st downs because of them. If they would have had a decent QB, that game would have went a lot different. There were some passes that JG made that made everybody just scratch their heads...almost like he wasn't even trying to make catchable throws.

Anyways....with Tua out, Bama is done. The Bama defense can't make stops. Their only hope was to put up a lot of points on offense and now with Jones as QB, it is shot. No matter how great Juedy, Ruggs, Smith, and Waddel are, they can't do anything if the QB sucks. He under and over threw them in nearly every attempt he made. Thus the only thing they knew to do at that point was run Najee Harris. The big play of the game was the fumble return. Stadium went wild. It was my first night game. The ambiance was awesome. The new LED lights and effects gave me a massive migraine...and post game traffic was horrible, and having a migraine driving home for 5 hours sucked too. It was atill a great experience. Glad to see Bama come away with the win. If Tua is out a while, I look for at least 2 losses to come. I was figuring they would lose to LSU even with a healthy Tua. Now, I figure they will lose to LSU and Auburn.

So what's your opinion on the refs stopping play for no reason on the goal line when Tn went into wildcat?

rem270

Haven't read through these comments but reading on FB waiting for it to get light out has been comical. Whatever happened to adapting and overcoming the refs if you think they're doing bad? Always the same excuses lol.

gobblegrunt

rem270":11e0m3w0 said:
Haven't read through these comments but reading on FB waiting for it to get light out has been comical. Whatever happened to adapting and overcoming the refs if you think they're doing bad? Always the same excuses lol.

Oh yeah always the same excuses blah blah blah. If you didn't see the bad calls last night then I don't know what to tell you. Each one of them was in key situations of the game. You can't deny it.

TDW05

2-Step Enabled

Pretty obvious they were against us when your QB is on top of pile with his body past goal line all the way up to his waist and they don't wanna signal touchdown lol. They blind or what?

TDW05

2-Step Enabled

We should have won that game. The 2 drives resulting in field goals should have been TD drives.

PalsPal

rem270":z7hlxyq2 said:

:rotf:

Glad the yankee announcers saw it firsthand and tried to expose it.

This happened on a failed 3rd down to keep a drive alive. What's your call :pop: ;) :D ?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1185760447443566592

PillsburyDoughboy

PalsPal":empcotiq said:
rem270":empcotiq said:

This happened on a failed 3rd down to keep a drive alive. What's your call :pop: ;) :D ?

Ur telling me a vol player can't stand up on his own without two hands assisting him up ?

Maybe we need to be addressing the strength and conditioning coach ? :)

rem270

PalsPal":2je66nq8 said:
rem270":2je66nq8 said:

My call is the kid made a good play to rush the QB and bring up 4th down. The kid had a stupid moment because he made a good play and wanted to taunt the QB a little bit by using 2 hands on him to get up. He knew what he was doing and so did everyone. That is all on him and be running bleachers as we speak right now for it.

Oh and I'm far from a Yankee I can tell you that :D

PillsburyDoughboy

rem270":3atkh6mb said:
PalsPal":3atkh6mb said:
rem270":3atkh6mb said:

My call is the kid made a good play to rush the QB and bring up 4th down. The kid had a stupid moment because he made a good play and wanted to taunt the QB a little bit by using 2 hands on him to get up. He knew what he was doing and so did everyone. That is all on him and be running bleachers as we speak right now for it.

The look back he gave was priceless and said it all like he just did not give a crap .

buckaroo

I didn't see it that way, good grief, about as stupid as Pruitts mask tug, we got screwed, for the first time in a while Im looking forward to redemption in Neyland, its coming

buckaroo

I didn't see it that way, good grief, about as stupid as Pruitts mask tug, we got screwed, for the first time in a while Im looking forward to redemption in Neyland, its coming

buckaroo

Latest posts