Advice on assembling millenial 18 foot stand buddy stand?

mike243

Get somebody to help put together and set up, a long rope tied on 1 end and looped around the tree is a safe way to hold it steady , once you have it pushed up tighten the rope then go up the ladder to put the bands on, due the same thing to take down, good luck.

JeepKuntry

We have put a single together in the field. My uncle and his friend were in the middle and back and I lifted the seat part above my head. About a 600 yard walk in. If it's a long track, take in with a deer hauler. Have a trap, assemble on it, then go up.

Antler Daddy

Blinds? I've just noticed that they don't come nearly as close. How do you cover scent?

I only wash my clothes in a detergent. I've stopped using spray all together because of the cost.
Don't use a blind! Sit or stand at base of a tree or in my millennial tree seat now.

I have not washed my outer hunting clothes in at least 3 years.

In my opinion, Most deer are not killed out of tree stands or blinds.

Antler Daddy

These things are very light and just sling across your shoulder. Surprisingly, they really don't make any noise as long as you don't bang your barrel against the aluminum.

I carry two, a pack and more junk when hunting with the kids. We can sit comfortably together and sometimes share same tree covering both directions.

I bought 3 of these suckers when Academy had some crazy low sale two years ago.

Latest posts