World Series

tnanh

EXACTLY! If you are a true Tennessee fan the last thing you want is conference rivals winning National Championships!
That is BS when the vols cant make one. SEC has revenue sharing. Like it or not, Alabama football has made the vols a lot of money both in tv revenue and bowl sharing revenue even in years when ut has sucked which has been on a regular basis.

SC Manimal

That is BS when the vols cant make one. SEC has revenue sharing. Like it or not, Alabama football has made the vols a lot of money both in tv revenue and bowl sharing revenue even in years when ut has sucked which has been on a regular basis.
NOPE- $ doesn't equal near as many future wins as top recruits. Other team's success means more of those recruits go there not here. Most SEC schools (including UT) have plenty of money.

Spurhunter

I know about revenue sharing. I also know about UT boosters and the money situation. UT doesn't need any money from the SEC, and even if they did it wouldn't make me root for a conference rival.

Gravey

LSU's Ackenhouse pitches a gem against UT and Florida just chased him out in the 3rd with bases loaded and tied at 3. Next guy strikes out so 2 down. Next batter first pitch grand slam to take 7-3 lead. His second home run of the day.

Last edited:

Latest posts