College World Series

Displaced_Vol

As an Ole Miss fan… I already know how this will end. Probably easier to just pretend I'm not interested. 😥

Excuse me good sir but there are plenty of us UT fans represented here and we have cornered the market on disappointment.

You all remind me a lot of MSU last year, hot at the right time that's what's most important.

TNReb

Excuse me good sir but there are plenty of us UT fans represented here and we have cornered the market on disappointment.

You all remind me a lot of MSU last year, hot at the right time that's what's most important.
UT fans live in disappointment because their expectations are too high. Aside from this years baseball team, UT has one of the most delusional fan bases I've ever seen. 😁

As an Ole Miss fan, I understand that 9-3 is a great year for us. 8-4 is good. 7-5 isn't the end of the world.

I've seen us crap the bed on many occasions. I've come to expect it.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
UT fans live in disappointment because their expectations are too high. Aside from this years baseball team, UT has one of the most delusional fan bases I've ever seen. 😁

As an Ole Miss fan, I understand that 9-3 is a great year for us. 8-4 is good. 7-5 isn't the end of the world.

If it wasn't for flopping the rebels would have had another loss and Vols another win.

HottyToddy

Makes me laugh that this is the team to make it to Omaha. The last 3 or 4 years I feel were much better teams. Oh well, I'll take it whenever it comes!

Displaced_Vol

I saw the first few innings where it was pretty back & forth so I was surprised when I checked the final this morning. The Sun was havoc on the outfield early.

Latest posts