World Series

Gravey

Anybody else watcthing it? After the snoozfests of the ALCS and NLCS its refreshing to see a good series. Kansas City up 8-0 in the 4th so if they hold on we're heading to a game 7. I'm normally a national league guy but find myself pulling for KC.

gator-n-buck

Gravey said:
gator-n-buck said:
This is the Sports Forum.... Baseball... Really... :D
You've kept me informed of all things Vols so I have to turn to something else. :D Seriously I don't watch a lot of major league baseball during the season but love the post season. Kind of like NCAA basketball.

Heck... My son gave me a glimpse of baseball for 13 years. I traveled from FL to Mich to watch baseball games. It took me years to understand that they didn't score points but runs in baseball. I also got to see what 3 staples in a arm will do to a fastball after tearing a labrum.... :)

Gravey

gator-n-buck said:
Gravey said:
gator-n-buck said:
This is the Sports Forum.... Baseball... Really... :D
You've kept me informed of all things Vols so I have to turn to something else. :D Seriously I don't watch a lot of major league baseball during the season but love the post season. Kind of like NCAA basketball.

Heck... My son gave me a glimpse of baseball for 13 years. I traveled from FL to Mich to watch baseball games. It took me years to understand that they didn't score points but runs in baseball. I also got to see what 3 staples in a arm will do to a fastball after tearing a labrum.... :)
College baseball is my favorite. I played a year in college and should have transferred but liked where I was but not the program so just hung up my cleats. And yes you score runs not points. LOL

PalsPal

Gravey said:
Helluva game 7. Congrats to San Francisco on their 3rd title in 5 years. Madison Bumgartner was unbelievable in the series and the difference.

Watched the last 3 innings. The only MLB I have watched this year. It was a great game.

I know it's against the baseball "book", but I would have been tempted to send the runner home when the outfield was kicking it around.

They weren't touching Bumgartner, and with it all on the line, they might have rushed a throw, etc.

Latest posts