Where are you going to hunt?

nso123

My best friend's farm that I have hunted for the last 16 years. It's normally a tomato farm, but they planted soybeans this year to turn under next year. I am excited to see the deer pounding those beans.

Trnr

Most likely Percy Priest Unit 2 here. Depends how crowded it gets. Some years it's a ghost town where I hunt, other years there are more hunters than deer.

ML_Hunter

I'm new to TN and just curious where you all are planning to hunt this year. Obviously don't need specific areas or secret spots. My son, friend and I got in a deer lease in far western TN near the Mississippi River. Don't know much about it yet but it's 900 acres and looks good. I live in Paris. How about you?
Are you looking for any more hunters to join the lease?

buckbstr_1

Behind the house and a 100acres in Carroll County. Might head to some public land later in the season.

Tennessee280

Friends harpeth river bottom farm in cheatham, another friends 100 acres in mt juliet, little 12 acres by the house in Goodlettsville, work lease in petersburg might go to a time or two..

THEdonkey0515

I hunt alot if state land during bow season before the muzzy and rifle crowd makes it almost impossible to hunt.

Then I more to my private land and quota hunts during muzzy/rifle.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
I'm new to TN and just curious where you all are planning to hunt this year. Obviously don't need specific areas or secret spots. My son, friend and I got in a deer lease in far western TN near the Mississippi River. Don't know much about it yet but it's 900 acres and looks good. I live in Paris. How about you?
At your mom's

Latest posts