Where are you going to hunt?

Stick & String

I'm new to TN and just curious where you all are planning to hunt this year. Obviously don't need specific areas or secret spots. My son, friend and I got in a deer lease in far western TN near the Mississippi River. Don't know much about it yet but it's 900 acres and looks good. I live in Paris. How about you?

Snake

My property plus adjoining neighbor gives me permission to hunt his , around couple hundred acres but not covered up with deer like middle Tennessee where I used to hunt . Very thankful though that now costs me exactly $0 except for licensing to hunt .

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Almost all public land up and down the river. It's gotten really crowded the past few years, so I'm not sure how it's all going to work out this season. I have access to 2 small parcels of private land that I hunt, but they are famine or feast and very limited on options

CHRIS WILSON

Mostly public land. Over the years, the majority of the farms I hunted locally have been sold and developed. It's been sad to watch some great hunting spots transition into neighborhoods and such.

tn gunman

I'll be headed to Kansas in September for there Muzzleloader season, I'll be Hunting Southern Illinois lease, Western Kentucky lease, My Farm in Houston Co and Family land in Humphreys Co, I'll be off from work all of November and first week and half of December, I work a swing shift and only work 14 days a month so I'm only actually taking off around 16 days of work. This is by far the most Hunting I've ever attempted. I may be looking for somewhere else to sleep after this season my wife is not nearly as excited about it as I am lol.

CrossVolle

Have a few bucks and a million does running around my dad's place back home. They cleaned his grapevines completely out last year so i have been hired to thin the herd. Those are my only plans in Tennessee. Will make several trips to a lease in Ohio between October 24 and thanksgiving.

Latest posts