Hunt deer where they actually are, not where you imagine them to be.

Snake

On my leases I used to have according to wind direction I knew which stands to hunt most times but always took my climber . On this new place at first you hunt fresh sign and then if I'm not having sightings I do a still hunt to look for fresh sign . On this new place I've moved 180 % . Seeing deer and bucks but hunting the boss ☺

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Sometimes we are limited to hunt the ground we have and hope they will move through. Have tried leaving some places on my property for bedding areas, they get used some. Have managed to do ok.
I'm kinda the same way. Small pockets of private and public, and I don't have much of private. Still gotta get out of my ruts or "favorite spots" that have produced in the past, or at certain times of the year, and move to the hot food source or funnel to it. Sometimes I gotta hunt those little "soft spots" that nobody hunts because they just don't look "deery." And sometimes the deer just aren't using the little chunk of property that I want to hunt and I need to go to another little chunk. Deer patterns change so I need to be able to as well

Omega

They related?

109458048_original.jpg

Latest posts