What about those Braves…

TreyB

Second baseman probably feels like crap with the ground ball hit to him. Should have made the ply but glad he didn't.

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
I totally thought we were going to pay for not scoring in the 5th. I guess we did, with Heredia's misread letting LA score 2 runs instead of just 1. But freaking Ron Washington sending our guys to the plate overcame the deficit!

Loved seeing Game 1, in-person. Even brought the little man with us, and he zoned into the game at the end. I will always treasure the memory of him smiling and laughing as we jumped around after Riley's walk-off hit, with fireworks going off and firing him up.
Sat next to some Bravos fans from Miami who were about to die because of the sudden autumnal weather they never get down there. 😂

TreyB

Freaking Bellinger does it to them again. 3 run hr in bottom of the 8th

wayne

Can't let this one slip away. I heard today the Braves were something like 0-10 at Dodger Stadium.

DoubleRidge

Fried starting tonight on full rest...bats are hot... certainly seems to be in the Braves favor.

As for Rosario....wow....you talking about seeing the ball and being in the zone.... truly amazing performance.

Nice to see Freddie heat back up.

Smyly pitching 10 outs... WOW!!

Big league defense.

So.... imagine if game 3 wouldn't have slipped away.....but hey....3-1 lead!!

Go Braves!!

Hduke86

As much as I won't them to finish the Dodgers off tonight. I would love it if they were at home when they won the series and the crowd erupted. They are firing pretty much on all cylinders and Rosario could've been blindfolded last night and still hit the ball. I like how Freddie responded to all the questions about his 0-8 two games. Freddie… "uh it's baseball and I've done worse" "it's a round ball and a round bat and it's kinda hard to it"

Reporter… "what's the difference between last year 2020 and this year"
Freddie…" that was 2020 and this year is 2021" lol I like how he just smiles during the stupid obvious questions

Latest posts