What about those Braves…

DoubleRidge

As much as I won't them to finish the Dodgers off tonight. I would love it if they were at home when they won the series and the crowd erupted. They are firing pretty much on all cylinders and Rosario could've been blindfolded last night and still hit the ball. I like how Freddie responded to all the questions about his 0-8 two games. Freddie… "uh it's baseball and I've done worse" "it's a round ball and a round bat and it's kinda hard to it"

Reporter… "what's the difference between last year 2020 and this year"
Freddie…" that was 2020 and this year is 2021" lol I like how he just smiles during the stupid obvious questions

I agree...love Freddie's responses....always on point.

And while it would be awesome to finish it in Atlanta....I hope Fried pitches lights out and the bats explode early for the win.

What happened last year is being discussed in the LA club house and I don't want to let them get back in it.

We got them on the ropes....keep punching and pounding.

Now... I hope the Astros and Red Sox go 7 games and the last two games go extra high stress innings. :)

Chop on!!

Hduke86

I agree...love Freddie's responses....always on point.

And while it would be awesome to finish it in Atlanta....I hope Fried pitches lights out and the bats explode early for the win.

What happened last year is being discussed in the LA club house and I don't want to let them get back in it.

We got them on the ropes....keep punching and pounding.

Now... I hope the Astros and Red Sox go 7 games and the last two games go extra high stress innings. :)

Chop on!!
I agree and I hope Boston actually wins and the Braves play them in the World Series.

DoubleRidge

Here's a question. If the Braves win do they play the WS in Atlanta or do they move it like they did the All-Star Game???? They would be crazy fools to try to move this.

If the Braves advance I believe MLB has to have WS in Atlanta....which if Atlanta does go to the WS it will almost be like poetic justice....moving the All-star game was ridiculous....and notice none of MLB commentators have mentioned one word of the All-star game... at least I hadn't heard any mention of it....don't believe that topic polled well among average baseball fans.

DaveB

Scherzer is out, who is fatboy gonna start tonight in a win or go home game?

Smyly really did a great job. I hope he gets a chance to nail the door shut on the dudgers this evening.

Hoping Morton and the rest of the gang can toss a winner.

Based on the rule, Astros will open World Series at their house if the braves defeat the dudgers. Otherwise, its time to clean the rifles and be sure the knives are sharp

DoubleRidge

Scherzer is out, who is fatboy gonna start tonight in a win or go home game?

Smyly really did a great job. I hope he gets a chance to nail the door shut on the dudgers this evening.

Hoping Morton and the rest of the gang can toss a winner.

Based on the rule, Astros will open World Series at their house if the braves defeat the dudgers. Otherwise, its time to clean the rifles and be sure the knives are sharp

I was surprised to hear Scherzer isn't starting.... advantage Atlanta....but they have so many arms they can platoon the pen again....their backs against the wall....and while Scherzer isn't starting....he could pitch an inning....all hands on deck.

Agree Smyly pitched great ... believe Anderson gets the start tonight....hope he can get through the first inning then settle in....his ERA from the 2nd on is great....1st inning has been shaky.

Hope the Braves can score early, hold the lead and keep pressure on LA.

Go Braves!!

DaveB

Mostly I want to see the Braves win and Atlanta stuff Manfred. Wait till he wants to present the trophy and make him give it to the Governor of Georgia.

Latest posts