Atlanta Braves

Hduke86

I know with all the football about you get rolling that Atlanta Braves may not be on the radar. They are the best team and most exciting to watch this year. They have been on a killing spree and numerous players are on fire. I watch about every game and I do believe they will win the World Series this year. I'm hoping they sweep the Dodgers this series 2 down and 2 more to go.

THEdonkey0515

Huge braves fan.

This series against the dodgers has been must watch TV, the top two MVP candidates going toe to toe. Acuna hitting the grandslam for a 30/60 season. Then mookie hitting two HRs afterward was great.

Acuna now at 31/63 doing things never been done before.

Hduke86

Opening weekend of college football and you're talking about baseball??!!! LOL

Braves are definitely on a tear though. Still miss Freddie.
I don't miss him much now that Olson has proven himself. I wished Freddie would have stayed his whole career in Atlanta but I get why he left and hope he plays great every season. He seems like a great dude on and off the field.

DoubleRidge

Braves fans are finally getting to see Acuna healthy...was starting to wonder if we ever would?...thankfully, now we are...MVP period.

The whole lineup us really clicking and very fun to watch....personally I dont miss Swanson or Freeman....I was very disappointed when they left...but now with Arcia and Olson....I'm fine! Wouldn't change anything.

What concerns me is the bullpen....they make me nervous....never know what were gonna get? Some nights light out....some nights cant buy a strike....painful at times.

Fun team to watch though....and if everyone stays healthy....they can certainly make a serious run at another championship.

Chop on! And yes I know football is here...GBO!!!

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Braves fans are finally getting to see Acuna healthy...was starting to wonder if we ever would?...thankfully, now we are...MVP period.

The whole lineup us really clicking and very fun to watch....personally I dont miss Swanson or Freeman....I was very disappointed when they left...but now with Arcia and Olson....I'm fine! Wouldn't change anything.

What concerns me is the bullpen....they make me nervous....never know what were gonna get? Some nights light out....some nights cant buy a strike....painful at times.

Fun team to watch though....and if everyone stays healthy....they can certainly make a serious run at another championship.

Chop on! And yes I know football is here...GBO!!!
I agree with most of what you said, but the funny thing is, statistically speaking the Braves have one of the best bullpens in baseball. They do seem to be famine or feast in that regard though

DoubleRidge

I agree with most of what you said, but the funny thing is, statistically speaking the Braves have one of the best bullpens in baseball. They do seem to be famine or feast in that regard though
Agree....numbers look good....and many nights they do get the save and normally dont blow games....BUT....there seems to be allot of drama...lead off walk, hit by pitch....heck, last two Big games....as Braves fans you and I both were concerned for a moment....but....they pulled it out....Chop on!!

DoubleRidge

Fried on 15 day IL but if healthy "could be available" for division series.
Morton on 15 day IL more recently and if I understood correctly this means he wont be eligible for the first round of playoffs.
So with Morton out.... in a five game series we must have Fried back healthy and Strider has got to be on top his game.
I know, I know its football season....100 wins with a couple series left to go! Chop on!

Latest posts