Atlanta Braves

Heath423

2-Step Enabled
Back at the cards series skid was worried they peaked too soon. Happy to see them turning it back on late in season with no more to gain in standings. Got to enter postseason with momentum
It's my understanding that they will be playing simulated games to remain fresh and tuned up. Opposed to all the days off that didn't work last year.

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
Either the Marlins or the Phillies could beat the Braves. But I'm just glad we're not facing the Cardinals, this year…a million bloop hits. Jobu seems to take care of them when they're in the playoffs. 🤣

DoubleRidge

By the looks of things with another 6 uneventful outs we will be playing the Phillies come Saturday
Yep...hope pitching is rested and ready.
Nobody wants to face Atlantas lineup
and I wouldnt think Wheeler (and certainly not Nola) would be ready Saturday...unless Wheeler goes on short rest....Braves need to win Game 1.

DoubleRidge

It's my understanding that they will be playing simulated games to remain fresh and tuned up. Opposed to all the days off that didn't work last year.
Buddy of mine said the Braves crushed 7 home runs today. Ozuna, Acuna, d'Arnaud and Riley.....Bad news is that they hit them off our bull pen....I hope Fried, Strider and Elder are ready...Chop on!

DoubleRidge

Wheeler was lights out.

But what an amazing ending!!

Now the concern is pitching.

Game-3 Elder? + long relief if he gets in trouble?
Short leash?

Game-4 Strider

Game-5 (if needed) Fried

Chop on!!!

Gravey

Braves choke and lose game and series 3-1.
choking mom + pop music GIF by Neon Indian

Latest posts