What about those Braves…

Antler Daddy

What a year!

The game dates are messing with my hunting plans!

I really want to go to a Worlld Series game. My target date is Game 5 on Sunday, October 31. That is the last home game.

The battery area is going to be full blast. No telling how much money will be spent there in a weekend!

Hduke86

What a year!

The game dates are messing with my hunting plans!

I really want to go to a Worlld Series game. My target date is Game 5 on Sunday, October 31. That is the last home game.

The battery area is going to be full blast. No telling how much money will be spent there in a weekend!
We need to win at least one in LA so we can get back to Atlanta for the 3 in a row wins and take it at home.

BMan

I'm actually surprised mlb hasn't tried to pull some BS on the series. If they were serious when they moved the all-star game to cracker-land, they should be moving the series also. If they aren't moving it, they must be signaling that they hate minorities because they won't stand up for free stealing elections.

DoubleRidge

Morton out for the series is terrible news...some other pitchers like LH Drew Smyly and RH Kyle Wright must step up....we cant ride the pen hard every game....go Braves!

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
Max needs to go 6 tomorrow.

But the way our guys are swinging the bats against Houston's pitching, I believe this could be a short series.

We faced better pitching playing Milwaukee and LA.

Latest posts