Vols looked better than last year

deerfanatic

Funny... all the announcers said, that was the strength of their defense... Now is VA world beaters, NO, but until we see how they react in the Swamp, or how they look in the meat of their schedule we will not know what we have.

week 1 is too hard to make a read on a team.
They had to say something nice about them. They are announcers. That defensive front was not great at all. Just because it was the strength of their defense doesn't mean it's not weak lol. You're right about not knowing how good they will be until we hit real competition. Florida looks to be very down but we struggle so much with them even in years we have a ton more talent and should easily win.

Spurhunter

The Texas game will show if Milroe has it or not
Nope. We don't have to wait. The verdict is in. Bandwagon Nation is all over social media acting like Milroe is the next Tom Brady because he threw a couple TD passes on MTSU. What that fanbase lacks in intelligence they make up for in entertainment value!

TNTreeman

Nope. We don't have to wait. The verdict is in. Bandwagon Nation is all over social media acting like Milroe is the next Tom Brady because he threw a couple TD passes on MTSU. What that fanbase lacks in intelligence they make up for in entertainment value!
I just know there will be some absent from the forum for awhile if the horns win Saturday night. Oh the crying and excuse making.

Spurhunter

I just know there will be some absent from the forum for awhile if the horns win Saturday night. Oh the crying and excuse making.
Just wait until Tennessee beats them in Tuscaloser Oct 21st. The 2 trolls were gone for days after the 2022 game. They may never return after the 2023 beating. Do you realize it's now been 684 days since the Gump football team has defeated the Tennessee Volunteers?

Bamamonts

This Saturday will be a big test for Milroe and the the whole Bama team. Milroe looked real good against MTSU but it's just MTSU.
Bama will be tested on both sides of the ball Saturday. I'm optimistic that Milroe will do a good job against Texas but I hope Bama can gets its running game going to help take the pressure off Milroe. I also think Milroe will make some good plays with his legs.

THEdonkey0515

Just wait until Tennessee beats them in Tuscaloser Oct 21st. The 2 trolls were gone for days after the 2022 game. They may never return after the 2023 beating. Do you realize it's now been 684 days since the Gump football team has defeated the Tennessee Volunteers?
May be the most embarrassing thing I've seen on here. Talked all that trash 24/7 then pulled the Ole hide and cry after a loss like little kids.

Spurhunter

May be the most embarrassing thing I've seen on here. Talked all that trash 24/7 then pulled the Ole hide and cry after a loss like little kids.
They got busy at work though, remember? 😅 😅 😅
Seriously, if you talk as much 💩 as those two 🤡s you should be man enough to take your medicine and eat your crow. Nope. Neither one of them was enough of a man to keep from running and hiding like a 🐈‍⬛.

RobbyW

Milroe looked great, as bad as i hate to admit it. There is nobody in the west that will touch them. We will see if the East can overcome them.
I am not writing off A&M. No question they have been recruiting top talent. What is different now is they have Bobby Petrino running the offense. As an Arkansas fan I can admit that guy can coach an offense

BamaProud

This Saturday will be a big test for Milroe and the the whole Bama team. Milroe looked real good against MTSU but it's just MTSU.
Bama will be tested on both sides of the ball Saturday. I'm optimistic that Milroe will do a good job against Texas but I hope Bama can gets its running game going to help take the pressure off Milroe. I also think Milroe will make some good plays with his legs.

Yes, its just MTSU, but every other QB in Alabama's history also played 2-3 cupcakes each year(just like most teams do). He broke all time records in his performance. I'm not ready to nominate him for a Heisman, but I think Alabama will be fine with the ball in his hands. The O-line and D-line look better (bigger)than last year. My biggest worry against TX is Bama's injuries.

Bamamonts

My biggest worry against TX is Bama's injuries.
That's also one of my concerns. I think both Moore and Key have been practicing but I'm not sure if they'll be able to play or not.
Terrion Arnold, Caleb Downs, Kool-aid need to have good games to slow the Texas passing game.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Yep, my confidence took a hit after this game, but my goodness the oficiating was horrible, the fumble and 3 interference calls were bad
I don't know which specific PI calls you were talking about, but the ones that I saw called were spot on and pretty blatant. The fumble call was absolutely the right call by the rule book and replay.

Spurhunter

I don't know which specific PI calls you were talking about, but the ones that I saw called were spot on and pretty blatant. The fumble call was absolutely the right call by the rule book and replay.
I was surprised to read people complaining about the officiating this morning. I'm not one to mince words when bad calls are made, but I don't recall seeing any in this game. I will admit I was trying to watch the Texas game and Tennessee game at the same time.

bowhunterfanatic

If we are talking about the same fumble you're kidding yourself. Dude caught the ball and took two full steps with the ball secured. If that's not a "football" move what's he supposed to do? A spin move and a couple jukes? That was an awful call made even worse when it wasn't overturned by review.

THEdonkey0515

I also thought it was a Fumble caught the ball two hands tucked it away took atleast 1 if not two full steps up field.

I was fine with the mutiple PI calls on # 5 and the holding calls.

chris1976

I was surprised to read people complaining about the officiating this morning. I'm not one to mince words when bad calls are made, but I don't recall seeing any in this game. I will admit I was trying to watch the Texas game and Tennessee game at the same time.
PDB is that you??

Latest posts