Twfc meeting

Dodge Man

But you have a card holder with you 99% of the time so you will be OK 99% of the time. And why 3-4 hours before sunrise if you have a card holder coming?
I said 99% in a past post. With the in person daw we would sign on 6-10 people with every blind. We tried something different with the online draw and put everyone in as individual. But some people that get drawn like this guy can take off and hunt as much as they want. I know a lot of people that work for themselves or work jobs that have time to hunt all 60 days.

Dodge Man

But you have a card holder with you 99% of the time so you will be OK 99% of the time. And why 3-4 hours before sunrise if you have a card holder coming?
I was saying if you plan to hop it you better get there really early because when you have to make 2-3 trips up the river 20-30 minutes one way. Then make multiple trips to the blind in the 2nd boat. Get in the blind and get batteries hooked up, motion decoys set up. Move decoys for the wind and other stuff most big groups start getting to the blind 2 hours before sunrise. We usually make cinnamon rolls and coffee before sunrise as well. We don't just show up 10 minutes before shooting time.

Levee Jumper

I said 99% in a past post. With the in person daw we would sign on 6-10 people with every blind. We tried something different with the online draw and put everyone in as individual. But some people that get drawn like this guy can take off and hunt as much as they want. I know a lot of people that work for themselves or work jobs that have time to hunt all 60 days.
I got you man, I fully understand the situation. I just posted because I think most people talk too much about how and where they hunt. Do what you do but the fewer people that know about it the better. I really wish some would quit posting about where they (and I) hunt.

I really hope y'all smash them and don't have to get up too early doing it.

Latest posts