Trout

letsgohunting

740826347_2640943117_0.jpg
[/img]

bowriter

R.I.P.
Took time out from making apple pies to catch a brown trout. If it is fromt he Caney, I hope you threw it back. Don't believe it is 18"

oldmanelrod

2-Step Enabled
Tims and Normandy are different. Tims is bigger and cooler-the water that is released from Tims is cooler. The water in the Elk runs cooler and clearer than the Duck. You can catch trout year around in the duck at the base and in other places where springs run into the river.

7mm08

bowriter said:
Took time out from making apple pies to catch a brown trout. If it is fromt he Caney, I hope you threw it back. Don't believe it is 18"

Nice fish btw.

but that fish is already dead. A live fish would be looking down...serious!

IMGP1042.jpg

scan0001.jpg

letsgohunting

Nice trout! I floated from Tims ford dam to farris creek bridge about a month ago. Saw some really big trout from the boat but they didnt like my beetle spin :( pretty tho

Dbllunger

letsgohunting said:
Nice trout! I floated from Tims ford dam to farris creek bridge about a month ago. Saw some really big trout from the boat but they didnt like my beetle spin :( pretty tho

Next time you do that float, try a small white Rooster tail. I have had a lot of success with those on that stretch of river.

7mm08

shorefisherman said:
7mm08 said:
Nice fish btw.

but that fish is already dead. A live fish would be looking down...serious!

so what if that brown was dead, maybe he wanted to eat it, i didnt know elk river had min length regulations....
you trout huggers are something elese

From Bowriter..."Took time out from making apple pies to catch a brown trout. If it is fromt he Caney, I hope you threw it back. Don't believe it is 18"

I was commenting on Bowriter saying had better let it go regarding slots.......I just commented that it was already dead...Who cares. He caught it. It was a nice fish.

Maybe you should cut your medication in half or double the dose my friend.

Latest posts