Tn @ Ky

cbhunter

Who ya got?

REM270 do you have any input here?

He and I have a little friendly wager on this game that we made a couple months back. He thought he would kick the horse while it was down (after the G ST loss) :rotf:

I think he is glad that basketball season is back as of today. I reminded him about the vols being a bball school too and the spanking they gave the cats last year :poke: :stir:

PalsPal

Other than the should've won FL game, who has KY beaten? SC handled them pretty handily.

The QB ran all over Ark and Mo, but only had a decent game against GA.

IF we can hold him under 100 and not lose the TOs, we should win by a couple of TDs. I like our chances.

PalsPal

gator-n-buck":1jsohtwc said:
Interesting game.... UT hasn't won on the road and KY has played well at home with the only lost to UF.

Hmm, one would think until one realizes the the ONLY two games TN has played on the road were UF and Bama :shock: :D !

I'm sure you meant to mention that ;) !

gator-n-buck

PalsPal":2o7mwn4n said:
gator-n-buck":2o7mwn4n said:
Interesting game.... UT hasn't won on the road and KY has played well at home with the only lost to UF.

Hmm, one would think until one realizes the the ONLY two games TN has played on the road were UF and Bama :shock: :D !

I know... That means TN hasn't played well at home either with 5 loses. The Ga. St. game kind of had the feeling of an away game....! :mrgreen: :D

cbhunter

gator-n-buck":2o74dike said:
PalsPal":2o74dike said:
gator-n-buck":2o74dike said:

I know... That means TN hasn't played well at home either with 5 loses. The Ga. St. game kind of had the feeling of an away game....! :mrgreen: :D
yall keep bringing up GA ST game. They are ranked higher than 8 SEC teams. Not too far outta the top 25

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts