Tn @ Ky

encore06

If anyone watched the last few UK game, their defender has been stellar against UGA and Missouri. UGA did not have an offensive play in UK territory until midway through the third quarter and then only as a result of a botched punt by the best punter in the country. Missouri's offender's was stymied most of the game and only scored was by a 74 yard Td run. Cats defense will limit UT to under 17 points and, IF, Sawyer Smith is back at 100%, Cats will score 24, or better. Turnovers can throw all of the above out the window. That being said, I like UK 24-17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TreyB

All that needs to happen for TN

Tennessee Football's path to win the SEC East:
- Vols win out (@ Kentucky, @ Mizzou, vs. Vandy)
- Georgia loses out (vs. Mizzou, @ Auburn, vs. Texas A&M)
- Florida loses out (vs. Vandy, @ Mizzou)

:rotf:

cbhunter

Grandslam11":s45kn3ol said:
I wonder why the shift from Vegas? Has anything changed on the Ky side? Are the rumors of Stoops going to FSU causing some of the change?
just a result of lots of bettors on the UT side. Vegas needs more bettors on my side to even it out or make UT the underdog again

Displaced_Vol

cbhunter":3o0if508 said:
Grandslam11":3o0if508 said:
I wonder why the shift from Vegas? Has anything changed on the Ky side? Are the rumors of Stoops going to FSU causing some of the change?
just a result of lots of bettors on the UT side. Vegas needs more bettors on my side to even it out or make UT the underdog again

This. Lines aren't just meant to say one team is X amount of points better than the other, they get set to encourage betting.

Last time UK started a WR at QB in Lex we got beat for the first time since I had been alive. So that bit of history is running in my head.

Weather looks pretty good for the game, hopefully Maurer is good to go but I honestly haven't heard yet which way they're leaning. We're getting better, but its tough to count on multiple special teams TDs and/or 4 turnovers in every game.
I think Vols win but score is closer to MSU game, not SC or UAB. Would love to be surprised though.

Cats 7
Vols 20

cbhunter

e33f891f157dd5cc42d94a8610ee8d5d.jpg

I talked Rem270 over to the bright side.
He wanted me to let y'all know he said GO VOLS!!!! He is driving so I didn't mind

gasman

cbhunter":35rix7mx said:
e33f891f157dd5cc42d94a8610ee8d5d.jpg

I talked Rem270 over to the bright side.
He wanted me to let y'all know he said GO VOLS!!!! He is driving so I didn't mind

Nice Rem. That's the only thing that makes a Ford look good. Power T, GBO, VFL Good ole Rocky Top

PalsPal

encore06":1kwf3mja said:
If anyone watched the last few UK game, their defender has been stellar against UGA and Missouri. UGA did not have an offensive play in UK territory until midway through the third quarter and then only as a result of a botched punt by the best punter in the country. Missouri's offender's was stymied most of the game and only scored was by a 74 yard Td run. Cats defense will limit UT to under 17 points and, IF, Sawyer Smith is back at 100%, Cats will score 24, or better. Turnovers can throw all of the above out the window. That being said, I like UK 24-17

I have to admit Carl that I greatly underestimated the Cats. I really thought they were gonna run down our throat after the fumble. We were fortunate to get the W!

Displaced_Vol

Cats played tough, as they usually do in Lex. They could have really thrown the towel in this year (not unlike UT) after they go through 2 QBs but they've stepped up & been playing pretty good football. I think Stoops has done a job up there and frankly I'd be happy to see him go back to FSU.
One of those odd games that I am thankful we were able to make just enough plays to get the win.

cbhunter

PalsPal":10s922tl said:
encore06":10s922tl said:

I have to admit Carl that I greatly underestimated the Cats. I really thought they were gonna run down our throat after the fumble. We were fortunate to get the W!
yep, I underestimated Bowden, he is a heck of an athlete. It wasn't pretty but glad to pull out the win in lex.

encore06

I'll give all the credit for this Vols win to JG. 90% of his passes were on target and he ran the ball well. I have never understood why a strong offensive line cannot get 1 yard on two plays by running the QB, or big RB, under center and up guts! The interception really hurt. Could have been 20-3, but it is what it is. Congrats guys

cbhunter

encore06":27lkge9g said:
I'll give all the credit for this Vols win to JG. 90% of his passes were on target and he ran the ball well. I have never understood why a strong offensive line cannot get 1 yard on two plays by running the QB, or big RB, under center and up guts! The interception really hurt. Could have been 20-3, but it is what it is. Congrats guys

although sloppy at times, it was a good game. Both teams come up big at times and both teams fell flat on their face at times.

Gravey

Was at deer camp and no way to watch it. My daughter went and text me just like she did after the start of the South Carolina game saying how bad it was. I went to sleep and woke up just before midnight to see the alert on my phone. Quite frankly I was pleasantly surprised as I thought it might be a loss but I'll take it.

cbhunter

Gravey":1ey8vo8o said:
Was at deer camp and no way to watch it. My daughter went and text me just like she did after the start of the South Carolina game saying how bad it was. I went to sleep and woke up just before midnight to see the alert on my phone. Quite frankly I was pleasantly surprised as I thought it might be a loss but I'll take it.
honestly ky had it in the bag at the end IMO but defense had a heck of a goal line stand. Can't say we really outplayed my other than that. It was sloppy.

Latest posts