Time

knightrider

So glad to hear that. I'm sure I'm headed in the same direction in the not too distant future.
Fix it!!! I suffered through for nearly ten years till it got to the point i could no longer do for myself, two surgeries and about 8 weeks of recovery and ive gained twenty years back!!! Dont wait until your completely broken, fix it now and enjoy what time you have left!

RedDawg

Lost my hunting partner (my dad) 5 years ago. That along with 2 bad knees really put a dampener on things in recent years. Got the knees replaced in May. Been out more this year than the last two combined. Have two out of state nephews who have shown interest and I really need to encourage them. Turn 65 this year and with the new knees find an increased desire for a great many things. Didn't realize how my quality of life had degraded. Next year I'm getting off just this 70 acre farm and going to explore some of this vast public land around. Have a extremely active hunting neighbor about my age that hunts a lot of public and thinks it's about time to have a 'safety' partner along. Squirrel and rabbit hunting starts next week with his dogs! Getting some of the zest back! A lot easier when you're not doing it completely alone.

nso123

I turned 50 last year. Without getting too deep into it, I have some issues that the doctors can only assume are genetic. They told me mid-60s is as far as I will probably make it unless there is a medical miracle. I am trying to make it all count from here on.

MUP

I turned 50 last year. Without getting too deep into it, I have some issues that the doctors can only assume are genetic. They told me mid-60s is as far as I will probably make it unless there is a medical miracle. I am trying to make it all count from here on.
Well one of my tests came back today and it was good. I think I'm mainly still dealing with low T. It's a real rollercoaster ride. All of the men on my Dad's side, him included, have died early to mid 60s. I'm hoping to at least get that far. 👍

killingtime 41

We should all one year try and do Tn deer hunt. Maybe even have one in the East,middle ,west Tn. That way most could make it depending on where you live.and all are invited to each of the 3 areas. I only have 3 acres so it would have to be on public land I'd say. Then all who usually hunt alone won't have to for couple days. Just an idea be hard to make happen though I'd say. But probably would be fun. If we could find an area to go in those 3 sections of Tn.

nso123

Well one of my tests came back today and it was good. I think I'm mainly still dealing with low T. It's a real rollercoaster ride. All of the men on my Dad's side, him included, have died early to mid 60s. I'm hoping to at least get that far. 👍
That's good news. My mom lived to 83, and my dad is still kicking hard at 87. Maybe I will beat the doctors' estimates. They refer to my blood work as a genetic anomaly.

timberjack86

We should all one year try and do Tn deer hunt. Maybe even have one in the East,middle ,west Tn. That way most could make it depending on where you live.and all are invited to each of the 3 areas. I only have 3 acres so it would have to be on public land I'd say. Then all who usually hunt alone won't have to for couple days. Just an idea be hard to make happen though I'd say. But probably would be fun. If we could find an area to go in those 3 sections of Tn.
South Cherokee has thousands of acres. Might not see much though lol

SJS

I'm 63 and am suffering with health issues a lot lately. I'm blessed to have 3 boys (two sons and a son in law) hunting along side me now. They go out to the killin shed and have deer butcher up before I get out there. Here's a picture of all of us two years ago.

Attachments

• IMG_7681.jpeg
    IMG_7681.jpeg
    507.2 KB · Views: 7

BSK

I'm 63 and am suffering with health issues a lot lately. I'm blessed to have 3 boys (two sons and a son in law) hunting along side me now. They go out to the killin shed and have deer butcher up before I get out there. Here's a picture of all of us two years ago.
Very cool! Love the picture.

Latest posts