The ROY doing some DNA work...............

Hduke86

How in the wide world of sports does he have any followers still? I can understand if the Prom Queen follows him, but hunters?
Well @AT Hiker asked me the other day would it be weird if he got a tramp stamp tattoo of "Da Roy" on his lower back next to his Bud Light one….. I just told him to not wear his belly shirt around us and we wouldn't know if he had one or not.

rem270

Well @AT Hiker asked me the other day would it be weird if he got a tramp stamp tattoo of "Da Roy" on his lower back next to his Bud Light one….. I just told him to not wear his belly shirt around us and we wouldn't know if he had one or not.
Is he really getting Rear Of The Year tattoed on his back side? I thought that's what ROY stood for?

AT Hiker

Is he really getting Rear Of The Year tattoed on his back side? I thought that's what ROY stood for?
I'd tell you two girly pops to kiss my rear but we all know you'd take it serious and get your feelings hurt once you realized it was a figure of speech.

Best thing to happen is for you two to go back to the FL/GA line and serenade each other to your favorite Luke Bryan songs and try on each others Seekonseys.

Hduke86

I'd tell you two girly pops to kiss my rear but we all know you'd take it serious and get your feelings hurt once you realized it was a figure of speech.

Best thing to happen is for you two to go back to the FL/GA line and serenade each other to your favorite Luke Bryan songs and try on each others Seekonseys.
@rem270 seekonseys would look like shorts on me

AT Hiker

Not once in my Tndeer tenure have I had to do this, it pains me, but it's gotta be done. I don't need the negativity in my life.

IMG_4797.jpeg

Latest posts