The ROY doing some DNA work...............

Dean Parisian

Pamelot, TN Ghost Ranc MT San Jose del Cabo, MX
The following was taken from Instagram, written by THE ROY. He was making a comparison between a couple of monster bucks, one killed in GA, the other in TN, aboaut 300 miles apart........... fairly similiar frames, look almost related. Am ducking out now for some popcorn.................

Wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it for myself. Was able to track down the details of the alleged TN buck that is near identical to Kimbo. 100% confirmed it's a different buck. 300+ miles apart. Took a DNA sample from both and going to have it sent off to see if there's any possible way they could be related. What are y'all's thoughts? You think they could possibly be related? Think it's all bogus? Full story to come in an episode.

deerhunter10

The following was taken from Instagram, written by THE ROY. He was making a comparison between a couple of monster bucks, one killed in GA, the other in TN, aboaut 300 miles apart........... fairly similiar frames, look almost related. Am ducking out now for some popcorn.................

Wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it for myself. Was able to track down the details of the alleged TN buck that is near identical to Kimbo. 100% confirmed it's a different buck. 300+ miles apart. Took a DNA sample from both and going to have it sent off to see if there's any possible way they could be related. What are y'all's thoughts? You think they could possibly be related? Think it's all bogus? Full story to come in an episode.
Don't give a yugo.

Spurhunter

Screenshot_20240117-132441_Gallery.jpg

Snake

Dont follow up. Dont give them a view. Who cares?
This ^^^ please if they kill them worlds record pet deer more power to them !!! Hunters here on this site couldn't care less what in the round world they do . Hey I think they go through alot of trouble trying to kill these tame bucks. Why not put your efforts towards what other hunters do to get their respect. . Personally I don't care that they kill tremendous racked bucks ....good for them just not my cup of tea . Would I if I had the opportunity... yes but it'll never happen cause I won't do it . Too much of a hunter instinct in me to do what they do ... I enjoy hunting!!!

Latest posts