ROY done it again.

lafn96

instead of using camo. He dressed up as a homeless crack head. Killed him out of a blind. Blind was just cardboard with windows cut out of it. Instead of hanging tinks 69. He hind little bags of crack rock. Or looked like crack rock may not have been the real thing. I've heard prostitutes were filming. Gotta hand it to him He went through a lot to stay low key and stay undetected. It's a joke folks calm down.
I know you're joking, but he actually built a blind out of pillows, old tires, tarp, mattress and 5 gallon buckets

timberjack86

The jealousy on this site over guys that shot big deer is amazing. Now immediately several of you will post back at how you're not jealous and something about pet deer, yada yada, but you have more posts in Seek One threads here than all others combined. I don't know Lee Ellis, but I know this… He's a big deer killer. I've watched some of their stuff, and heard him on multiple podcasts and he knows his stuff. The amount of time he spends scouting, tracking down, and finding specific big deer is pretty impressive. I realize he's getting paid to do just that and that's his only job but that's pretty impressive too cause he got that gig by killing several big deer on video on showing them in the right places to the right people. I certainly don't video any hunts or post them online but getting to hunt for a living and have sponsors that provided all my gear and arrowing a booner or two every year sounds pretty fun to me. I hunt multiple farms, almost exclusively with a bow and I also hunt a spot insider the city. Those deer are just as exciting to shoot as the ones on the farms I hunt. I shoot a couple does there every year for the neighbors and there's about a 120" 6.5 yo 8pt in that spot I have on camera that's anything but a pet. If you don't wanna hunt near a house then don't. If you don't wanna hunt in town then don't do that either. If you wanna wait til muzzleloader to hunt your farm cause you think it makes your farm better then that's probably a good plan for you, if watching hunts on YouTube or TV ain't your thing then go your on way, but this I know…..Lee Ellis and the SeekOne fellas (Catman included) are living rent free in some of y'all's heads and if that's the case you should be becoming better hunters cause those guys are getting it done every year on some giants and y'all are following their every moves…….

Side note…Catmans oak tree ID info is one of the most useful things I have on my phone.
download (1).jpeg

Urban_Hunter

The jealousy on this site over guys that shot big deer is amazing. Now immediately several of you will post back at how you're not jealous and something about pet deer, yada yada, but you have more posts in Seek One threads here than all others combined. I don't know Lee Ellis, but I know this… He's a big deer killer. I've watched some of their stuff, and heard him on multiple podcasts and he knows his stuff. The amount of time he spends scouting, tracking down, and finding specific big deer is pretty impressive. I realize he's getting paid to do just that and that's his only job but that's pretty impressive too cause he got that gig by killing several big deer on video on showing them in the right places to the right people. I certainly don't video any hunts or post them online but getting to hunt for a living and have sponsors that provided all my gear and arrowing a booner or two every year sounds pretty fun to me. I hunt multiple farms, almost exclusively with a bow and I also hunt a spot insider the city. Those deer are just as exciting to shoot as the ones on the farms I hunt. I shoot a couple does there every year for the neighbors and there's about a 120" 6.5 yo 8pt in that spot I have on camera that's anything but a pet. If you don't wanna hunt near a house then don't. If you don't wanna hunt in town then don't do that either. If you wanna wait til muzzleloader to hunt your farm cause you think it makes your farm better then that's probably a good plan for you, if watching hunts on YouTube or TV ain't your thing then go your on way, but this I know…..Lee Ellis and the SeekOne fellas (Catman included) are living rent free in some of y'all's heads and if that's the case you should be becoming better hunters cause those guys are getting it done every year on some giants and y'all are following their every moves…….

Side note…Catmans oak tree ID info is one of the most useful things I have on my phone.
There seems to be a few posts like this. I can't tell if they're just trolls or serious. For the amount of money I spend on hunting every year I could just instead go to the deer farm in Michigan and shoot a 200-300 inch deer and be done. I'm not jealous of those that do, I think they're absurd and a disgrace to those of us that hunt. You will never convince me that livestock shooting is hunting, and getting access to some urban pets is no different.

timberjack86

There seems to be a few posts like this. I can't tell if they're just trolls or serious. For the amount of money I spend on hunting every year I could just instead go to the deer farm in Michigan and shoot a 200-300 inch deer and be done. I'm not jealous of those that do, I think they're absurd and a disgrace to those of us that hunt. You will never convince me that livestock shooting is hunting, and getting access to some urban pets is no different.
One of the best comparisons I've read. Absolutely spot on in my opinion. And I'm all for if it turns your crank have at it. Just don't brag about it being a major accomplishment.

Crappieaddict

I'll give him one thing he is persistent in gaining permission .
I haven't watched, but I heard he grew a beard, put socks on his hands, and slept three nights under cardboard to blend in. The buck thought he was just a vagrant until he whipped out his compound bow and let it eat. May not be true.

Ski

I haven't watched, but I heard he grew a beard, put socks on his hands, and slept three nights under cardboard to blend in. The buck thought he was just a vagrant until he whipped out his compound bow and let it eat. May not be true.

Oh it's true. I heard he smoked himself over the barrel fire for cover scent, then hung his stand off the bridge pillar and endured like 20 minutes of guided pigeon poop raining down from above. But his persistence paid off. Dude is committed.

Too bad the meat wasn't salvageable. The buck tested positive for hep-c. Apparently had an old needle lodged in his hoof. Truly a mercy kill. Such sad but inspiring story.

Crappieaddict

Oh it's true. I heard he smoked himself over the barrel fire for cover scent, then hung his stand off the bridge pillar and endured like 20 minutes of guided pigeon poop raining down from above. But his persistence paid off. Dude is committed.

Too bad the meat wasn't salvageable. The buck tested positive for hep-c. Apparently had an old needle lodged in his hoof. Truly a mercy kill. Such sad but inspiring story.
You're good! That's hilarious!

Latest posts