The ROY smokes a bomber!!!

Dean Parisian

Pamelot, TN Ghost Ranc MT San Jose del Cabo, MX
Kid knows how to put hands on big bucks! Smoker buck!!

image0 (20).jpeg

Dean Parisian

Pamelot, TN Ghost Ranc MT San Jose del Cabo, MX
The kid started in North Atlanta. Sprawling golf courses everywhere. His camera work put him on some dandy's! He saw potential where others didn't. Each to his own, he buys tags like all of us. Having been in the financial business over 40 years, envy and jealousy aren't in my vocabulary. I applaud legal success. Obvious this guy isn't a stranger to hard work.

scn

"I applaud legal success."

And, therein lays the issue. When time after time this group shoots deer with a bow where they have almost no chance of keeping the deer on the property where they are LEGAL and no pre-done retrieval permission, it shows terrible ethics. You might think that they would learn from their mistakes, but, it hasn't seemed to change their mode of operations. Their goal is to kill the back yard pet with a lot of bone on its head, and to heck with legally getting him retrieved.

ZERO envy and jealousy on my part. The back yard pets need to be killed to keep down a lot of the problems they cause in urban settings. But, it needs to be done legally and ethically. That doesn't seem to be their goal.

But, he got another nice grip and grin!

scn

Being legal and lawful are probably near the top of this guy's repertoire. His "brand" at this point is probably Job 1. (YOUTUBE: SEEKONE)

I doubt he hunts over corn or bait in TN.
If it is at the top of his list, then why does he continue to shoot deer that he can't legally retrieve? It isn't a mistake he has only made once.

The legal aspect of the hunt doesn't end when he turns loose of his arrow or pull the trigger on property where he is legal. His mode of operation for years here in TN has shown that he intends to concentrate on the kill, and worry about the retrieval part after the fact. To me, it is piss poor ethics.

His recent debacle over on the river was a black eye for all ethical hunters.

Latest posts