ROY done it again.

Dumbluck

I did watch this one and I will admit I found it interesting, but also laughable ridiculous at other times. Whether you like the guy or not I know nothing about him. I'd be willing to bet he could kill a good deer anywhere he wanted, he's dedicated, and puts in the time. It seems his desire to kill the largest antlered deer no matter where it lives is his downfall, just like the pay to hunt penned and bred deer farm guys which I despise.

I find most all deer interesting which is the main reason I watch any of his videos or anyone else's on YouTube. What I can't figure out is why Catman keeps getting mentioned. I used to be on here many years ago when Catman was a regular and I don't get. Catman is awesome, and a nice guy that just loves to hunt like crazy. 🤷‍♂️

Kyle Chaney obviously got the Seek One guy permission to hunt this deer. Kyle is a big deer hunter, I talked to him several times about hunting when we were both racing the GNCC circuit. I'll ask him if I ever run into him again but I'd be willing to bet he, like most all of us had no desire to hunt a deer confined in the hood.

As far as all the post on here, keep it up. I find many of them hilarious 😂

AT Hiker

IMG_4451.jpeg

I don't hunt anywhere near a town and haven't watched his videos. I wont judge him either way, I have never met him. I don't have the talent or desire to know what is in someones heart or mind without meeting them.

megalomaniac

Dude is hardcore. No way I'd risk my life hunting 25y from a homeless encampment.

But I kinda feel sorry for the deer... if he scratched out a living next to a pile of drug abusers, I almost think he should have been allowed to die of old age, not to a utuber. I guess if he had an average rack, he'd still survive for another few years.

J.A.F.O.

Does the meat taste like fentynal?
Man I was gonna say with all of the used needles,crack pipes and whatever else hit the editing room floor we didn't get see,that deer had to be infected with something. Bet that creek water was a bit on the "high aroma" level too. No telling what's in that stuff.
Be so much better story if that deer had come out of some little obscure WMA somewhere hiding under everyone's noses but out of a drugged out homeless camp in Colombus OH just seem to be a huge bummer.