Stupid Question Alert

Specializedjon

I'm goin with what @gasman said. I wasn't asking about how to determine when the sun rises and sets. Y'all turned into weathermen pretty quickly šŸ¤£

I'm just gonna put on my NVG's and get after it. Also, I identify as a Japanese man, so I'll actually be hunting tomorrow during the day.

Ok, that last part was just stupid.

Big Pop

4FC97097-881D-4009-81C3-88FBE302738F.png
This might be your best bet if in doubt. Lower left box on TWRA app.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
What's the definition of "Legal Shooting Hours" in TN?

I know if says "30 min. before and 30 min. after sunrise/sunset" but is there a specific TIME?

For instance.....I was able to see clearly out to 100+ yards last night at 1930 last night (7:30 pm @gasman šŸ¤£)
Always daylight with a good spotlight šŸ˜

Bell3wv

ImThere

Me too never knew a game warden in the field timming your kill time !!
Depends on where you hunt. I know I have got back to the truck and the game warden was there and heard my shot. Asked if I wanted help dragging. Very common on public land.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
My son and I used to kind of play a game with it.
We liked to see who could kill the closest to the start and end of legal time.
We used to set an alarm to go off when it started and ended.
Several times my son had a deer in his scope and as soon as the alarm beeped he would pull the trigger. LOL

Tn_Va_Hunter

I shot a buck once in a field about 10 min before legal light ended. Decided to walk back to my truck to get my drag and knife. Game warden was parked behind me but not in the truck. So I go back to the deer and he's standing there. Said he watched me shoot it and everything from the neighbors who claimed we was baiting. He ran my license. Checked the property with the owners permission and proceeded to help me gut and drag.