Stupid Question Alert

Jcalder

Here's tomorrows times for my location.
F3874E60-2221-4BF9-9783-4D4E3BCC05F9.jpeg

gasman

What's the definition of "Legal Shooting Hours" in TN?

I know if says "30 min. before and 30 min. after sunrise/sunset" but is there a specific TIME?

For instance.....I was able to see clearly out to 100+ yards last night at 1930 last night (7:30 pm @gasman 🤣)
If you can see, then its legal to shoot. #hatchiebottomboyz

batten_down

Lol, this thread.

I was a guest one time hunting some private in lower Alabama. 20 years ago roughly. Anyway, the landowners son wouldn't go out to sit until about an hour before dark. He stayed out until 11 or midnight. He was on a cut beanfield on the full moon with a big light-gathering scope. He saw more deer than any of us. And while he didn't kill one while I was there, he had several nice deer on the wall. It was like nothing, he grew up doing it this way and that's how it was. Not my cup of tea, I never went back. Incidentally, the farm bordered a piece that was owned and managed by Spook Spahn. That's what I was told anyway.

Buzzard Breath

As I get older, this is one thing I can quit worrying about. I no longer have the eyesight to see at the ends of the legal shooting hours. I'm normally packed up and well on my way to the access by the time legal shooting hours are over.

Latest posts