Nationwide alert

UCStandSitter

Does it hurt much????
Ive always thought having sand in your eyes HAS to hurt but maybe you can answer that for me? If you think as a nation and as a race honestly, that we are fine, youve got to have your head buried in the sand!
Lil early to be drinking isn't it? Go take out your frustrations elsewhere

Madbowh

I get that one was a test, but a need for a nationwide alert to me says preparation, hopefully not but maybe. It's been around a long time but never used or tested, why now? Just gets me thinking

UCStandSitter

I get that one was a test, but a need for a nationwide alert to me says preparation, hopefully not but maybe. It's been around a long time but never used or tested, why now? Just gets me thinking
From what I've heard from some of my Secret Service buddies is it relates to the massive failures in Hawaii with alerting.

Ski

Scott Caan GIF by Drama Club FOX

timberjack86

The conspiracy theories about this alert test blow my mind. Go ahead, say I have my head in the sand. Maybe. But at least I don't have my head up my @ss like a bunch of tin-foil hat wearing nut-burgers.
I know your not big on religion but everyone thought Noah was crazy until it started to rain. Just saying

Shanman

Naw……. just a prep before something bad happens, stole one……gotta try something different next year. Never mind….. it's Vol season! 🙄

Latest posts