Deal Alert

scubacamper

Are those any good? I know squat about trail cams, except I'd like to have 2 or 3...
Reviews weren't so great but I guess for $30, couldn't be too bad(?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hillbillyfab

I bought 4 the last time someone posted about these. I can't remember when that was, a few months back. They've been in use ever since I got them. I'd say a few thousand pics have been through all of them.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

chris1976

I have had 4 cheap wild game cams running for the last 3 years. Just changed batteries. Not so much as a hiccup out of any. Just bought 5 of these. Can't beat them at that price plus free shipping. Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

megalomaniac

The Terra 10 blackout.

I ordered 4 yesterday, they are shipping today.

I bought 4 of the older model with the previous sale, all 4 are working perfectly, I am more than impressed for the price. Again, I won't be using these on my most important locations, but it will be nice having coverage on a few more fence crossings and logging roads/ scrape lines come October. At $30 with free shipping, it will cost about as much for the SD card and batteries as the whole camera.

rem270

I bought 4 at the last sale. Kept 3 and gave 1 away to a friend. I have one out in my yard and it's taken over 1000 pics in 2 months and has real good battery life. Night pics aren't the greatest but not the worst I've seen either. I've used WG for 7 years now and the last 3 years have been really hit or miss with them. I figure if I have 1 a year go bad I've gotten my monies worth.

Bone Collector

Rockhound":3juu9ds8 said:
You guys should really try the Walmart tasco for around the $30 mark they are decent cams

Yes but they are white flash (I think) and from my experience they spook deer. Infrared(s) do to but if you hang them up about 6' and aim them down at an angle it usually has little effect on them.