Processing

Chambek20

Thanks everyone. Still have not gotten one yet. Many offers from pple once they get one, and appreciate that. Just quick update, since in nashville seems flowers is best place for processing. If others near the city coukd get there as well. Thank you all again.

Chambek20

If someone else doesn't get you a deer before Sunday and I kill one this weekend I will take it to whatever processor in Nashville you want. Just send me a PM
Thanks. I don't have one as of yet. I think flowers is the main place in nashville idk. If get one please let me know, everyone here is awesome thanks.

Rakkin6

I am in Clarksville/Fort Campbell area and would be willing to give up one if you could drive up here and pick it up. Let me know man happy to help out.

Chambek20

Hey buddy just shot a doe. Grabbing my deer cart now and will be taking her to Flowers. This is hands down the biggest doe I've ever shot. I bet you she's close to 150 pounds ! Post a pic later.
My info is
Kevin chamberlin
615 571 9996
Thanks for looking out, coukd you ask for a roast too

Rakkin6

I appreciate it, sadly I don't have a car right now. Uber woukd be pretty pricey. Thank you though.
Okay well if I get another one I will make SPECIAL trip to Nashville and drop it off to you. May wind up at Bass Pro or Dickson Sporting Goods lol. NP man just pay it forward when you can. God Bless

philsanchez76

Just wanted you to see how big this girl was. Should be good eatin.
8D7D1153-D36E-46AE-A4DE-39F6CE1C3848.jpeg