Ok vols / dawgs

NICHOLS3

I never ever ever expected TN to be in this position and nobody else in the nation did either. I think if our D can hold them to under 30 we win this game. The dreamer in me says TN 35 GA 28 the realist says GA 42 TN 34. I think if TN can hold onto the ball and not give GA any turnovers I like our chances.

Specializedjon

I'm keeping my mouth shut….. till we hear from the bammers they are the experts on Tennessee football!
Mark your calendars....

PS kept his mouth shut. I never thought it would come to this 😂

What's next? @Deer Assassin starts responding with complete sentences and full paragraphs. WTH??

wayne

They've played Florida, SCar, Auburn, Vandy and Mizzou who had the lead late in the 4th.
The very bottom of the conference.

Tennessee Lead

At the beginning of the season I had this as a loss. Even after the LSU game I still expected a loss to Bama and UGA. After the Bama game I started to gain some confidence. Especially when you look at the 3 touchdowns Tennessee left on the field to drops.
The defense is getting stronger each game.
I am putting my BVS in the drawer Tennessee wins at UGA they have too much confidence and no one has been able to stop Hyatt.
There I said it and it feels good!!!!

THEdonkey0515

Screenshot_20221031-192337_Messenger.jpg

BamaProud

Vegas odds had Georgia favored by 10-11 when it opened, it's down to about 8pts now. That still seems a bit high IMO, especially the way Hooker has been playing. TN really reminds me a lot of LSU in 2019 with Joe Burrow. It's hard to bet against a hot Quarterback. I'd also love to see an AL/TN rematch in the SEC championship game...although TN v Ole Miss/Kiffin would be very entertaining too.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Confirmed. UGA's defensive leader at LB is out for the game, and likely the season. You could tell when he left the field that the defense suffered on communication (he left at end of second qtr, and third qtr was a mess). He is the field general, and just a good guy too. I hate it for him and the team, but someone else will have to step up.

Safety Dan Jackson was lost last week in practice. Another senior leader. Going to have to rely on a lot of underclassmen.

Latest posts