volboy

Would work for the gumps as well!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221101-101713_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221101-101713_Samsung Internet.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 59

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
I know one thing, if the defense that showed up against ky show up next week, dawgs don't have a chance in hell

I expect a GREAT game. Probably better than the Bama game
YES. Im cautiosly optimistic. But if our front 7 gets pressure like they have all season then They will get to Bennett.
The DEF got pressure against (KY and smacked levis eevry time he dropped back) FLA and BAMA but they couldnt get their QBs down and FLA/BAMA were in those games. Stetson Bennett doesnt move as well as Bryce Yound or AR15. He is somewhere between those guys and LEVIS.
On the other hand if GA o-line keeps Bennett clean , then it could be a long day for TN or turn into a shootout if our offense continues to do what it does!

Last edited:

wayne

In last years game Tennessee had 5 possessions in the RedZone and only scored 17 points. Georgia had the best defense last year.
This year Tennessee has the best RedZone offense scoring 35 times in 37 possessions. Georgia's defense while good this year, is not as good as last years and is currently decimated with key injuries.

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
In last years game Tennessee had 5 possessions in the RedZone and only scored 17 points. Georgia had the best defense last year.
This year Tennessee has the best RedZone offense scoring 35 times in 37 possessions. Georgia's defense while good this year, is not as good as last years and is currently decimated with key injuries.
This team is the same , yet different in so many ways!! KY thought it was gonna be last years team :)

tree_ghost

@tree_ghost its ok to come out and play. What's your thoughts about the game and do we need to have security watching you on Saturday brother.
Now you boys know good and well my dawgs are about to bring it! I'll be hosting a house full of your orange army brethren…gonna have to hold my ground!

In all honesty I really just want to have a glory day SEC east game…knockdown drag out bar fight type of game that would keep me out of the straight jacket and you boys with something to still be bragging about

Hduke86

Now you boys know good and well my dawgs are about to bring it! I'll be hosting a house full of your orange army brethren…gonna have to hold my ground!

In all honesty I really just want to have a glory day SEC east game…knockdown drag out bar fight type of game that would keep me out of the straight jacket and you boys with something to still be bragging about
The value of your house with triple with those VOLS fans in it. I'm sharing a stand right now with a bulldog fan.

Gravey

Gonna meet my mom at Millers Grocery for lunch on her way back through. Will pass your subdivision so send address and I'll drop off some orange decorations for you. 🤣

GBO!!! 🍊

Latest posts